What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A wild illustratorus appears !

cannartoon

Hello everyone,
A long journey has gone since I felt in love with the plant we knows as cannabis ! I've fought a lot of battles, and right now I am fighting with brushes... In other terms, I really like to draw, paint, illustrate nature and cannabis lately. I developed this activity in parallel of my others art expressions, as it is still difficult to represent weed where I live.
I'll create a dedicate post in th art section to show you my art and hope you enjoy it ! Felt like a good place for it.
Have fun and a goood day,
Cannartoon

Attachments

• 0502canna_rouge22222.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 44

Wall

aloha-dance.gif

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hello everyone,
A long journey has gone since I felt in love with the plant we knows as cannabis ! I've fought a lot of battles, and right now I am fighting with brushes... In other terms, I really like to draw, paint, illustrate nature and cannabis lately. I developed this activity in parallel of my others art expressions, as it is still difficult to represent weed where I live.
I'll create a dedicate post in th art section to show you my art and hope you enjoy it ! Felt like a good place for it.
Have fun and a goood day,
Cannartoon
Welcome aboard brother (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts