What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Little Taste of the Himalayas in New England

Green Squall

Looks great GS. How big was the tallest one?

Growing some tall trees is a bucket list item for me.

I think my last measurement was 20ft late July or early August, so who knows if they stretched a little more during flowering? It was definitely a surreal experience being able to grow these beasts right in my back yard, completely in accordance with the law. And the funny thing is that my neighbor is a cop. I sometimes wondered if his working dog could smell the plants when the wind was blowing right lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh man, 20 feet that's fucking great. If you ever get any beans from those giants........

If my neighbor was a cop, I'd be so proud of that monster I'd drag his ass over to see it.

troutman

Seed Whore
The plants in this thread give me the desire to try my 2 packs Malana Cream next year outdoors.

Just hope all goes well till next Summer so I try them out.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Oh man, 20 feet that's fucking great. If you ever get any beans from those giants........

If my neighbor was a cop, I'd be so proud of that monster I'd drag his ass over to see it.

Ha ha ha now there is a mental image that I cannot unsee, but then again, in states where weed is as legal as a can of beer, inviting an officer of the law to admire one's cannabis grow is a notion whose utter absurdity will wear off with the passage of time, and rightly so ha ha.

ngakpa

Veteran
hi - high elevation is universally believed to give superior resin

but the main problem for these plants was the amount of rain they took

a good year for charas in the Himalaya is one where the monsoon is over by late September and then it's clear warm sunny rainless days through to early November

the other thing - I'd advise against making water hash if the option is there to make dry sift

AbuKeif

the other thing - I'd advise against making water hash if the option is there to make dry sift

May I ask why you’d advocate for dry sift over water hash? I ask this question out of the purest ignorance... plus maybe some inertia. I had been dreaming of doing a run with some Himalayan lines next year, and sort of planning to default to my good ol’ ice-filled buckets, but your words give me pause.