What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Unc would love to see ya in XXXL Spandex…specially while tacking down roofing
i've been to walmart

24892.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got a bunch of errands to run,so a good thing it should be an easy garden day...pretty much just watering/feeding everything...

Drumskinz

indiana according to google...while it's near in a cosmic sense it's pretty far away in the get in the car and drive there sense
Cosmic it is cuz my wife confirmed that she snapped a picture of it while driving through there on her way to AZ to get her daughter moved there

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from errands...long-ish trip,almost 15 miles...and the tweekers were out in force today...sad sad people...

and i am officially out of weed to sell...might be time to run some bubble...really nothing more fun than hauling a shitload of ice when it's 90 out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:🚵‍♂️ going mountain biking in the morning...gonna come home bloody from this one,there's a section of cat claws along the route...otherwise known as white acacia but cat claws is very accurate...
anyway...lots of climbing to start,but then it's more or less downhill from there,and once you start down the trail there's like a mile of rocky nonsense to get through,then a mile of cat claws,then it actually gets fun! nice trail for the most part,runs right along the mountains,and often lots of wildlife...mule deer,oryx,coyotes and of course,jackrabbits...and rattlers and spiders and the occasional chupacabra

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey Unc! @unclefishstick I seem to recall you doing a bit of fresh frozen washing. I got called away early and am out of options. Dry in a warm room 24hrs and leave in loosely sealed tupperware for 12 days or quick trim and freeze? Work called and I am pretty much screwed only flushed for 3 days w RO and clear ex. I hate to do that but out of options.

If I fresh freeze can I un freeze and just go about everything normally instead of making bubble out of it?

Sucks big time this Upstate is LIT! Atleast I know its a keeper for the next run. Thank you all and I value every one of you guys opinion here greater than pretty much anywhere else. Thanks!

Peace
LT

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Unc! @unclefishstick I seem to recall you doing a bit of fresh frozen washing. I got called away early and am out of options. Dry in a warm room 24hrs and leave in loosely sealed tupperware for 12 days or quick trim and freeze? Work called and I am pretty much screwed only flushed for 3 days w RO and clear ex. I hate to do that but out of options.

If I fresh freeze can I un freeze and just go about everything normally instead of making bubble out of it?

Sucks big time this Upstate is LIT! Atleast I know its a keeper for the next run. Thank you all and I value every one of you guys opinion here greater than pretty much anywhere else. Thanks!

Peace
LT
for fresh no dry time,rough trim and straight to the freezer,chop it up too...then wash once it's frozen solid...then it normally gets freeze dried before getting squashed for rosin...if you're not making rosin then i would just do a normal dry then make bubble after freezing it