What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
❤️
EB0BEF62-298D-4233-A167-17BE29F64E5C.jpeg

Akss

📚 took a quick trip to the book store...frickin' windy out again...almost like it does this every year during springtime...
but no more avoiding the trimming...after i have lunch and goof off some more
March winds bring April showers which brings may flowers...couple calm days here but got some of that wind coming soon...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a true story my friend Craig who paid me a visit all the way from Maine has fallen in love he’s not that much younger than me but apparently now is this true or not I don’t know he said a while back young lady knocked on his door and asked if she could walk his dog and that’s how it all began he’s gonna be close to 60 she’s only 25 and she’s beautiful does this really happened in life? He showed me pictures she called when he was down here I spoke to her it’s real ,,what the fuck? He’s getting it …

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
here is a true story my friend Craig who paid me a visit all the way from Maine has fallen in love he’s not that much younger than me but apparently now is this true or not I don’t know he said a while back young lady knocked on his door and asked if she could walk his dog and that’s how it all began he’s gonna be close to 60 she’s only 25 and she’s beautiful does this really happened in life? He showed me pictures she called when he was down here I spoke to her it’s real ,,what the fuck? He’s getting it …
I have some cute 19 year old flirting with me. Telling me how much she likes when I come in and that we have the same tastes. I can see that happening to your friend. Dont know whats up with the younger guys anymore. They dont seem to be ambitious. And that is not attractive to women.

Fuck even the old ladies flirt with me lol. Drives my wife crazy. I told some lady I was 54 the other day. She was shocked and said I looked in m y low forties at the most. She said I was crazy for carrying plywood up the ladder two stories and out on my scaffolding.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they say they want harry styles until they realize he can't change a tire by himself...

:smokeit:got the two plants pre-trimmed at least....still a bit moist for manicure...thinking thursday i'll plow through it...which works since my guys payday is friday...and it's going to be windy thursday and friday...so a ride tomorrow and garden chores,a couple days of trim work,and another ride day saturday

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I finish this roof tomorrow. Then I have to paper two roofs Thursday. Friday and Saturday i have to build a drying room. Got plants coming down on Sunday. So just going to squeak it out and be ready for the chop. Doing it Unc style. At the very last minute when it has to been done.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...heading out riding in a bit,i can hear the wind already,so probably not too long a ride...just have to see...garden chores later,but those should be just watering/feeding...

Latest posts

Latest posts