What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When it comes to the town workers in the highway department in the road they treat your property likes it’s their eminent domain ha ha that’s how they attitude it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there you go,the trick with the wood block worked well....still took some effort to break the tire free,but it's off now...i guess it's nice to know the tire isn't going to suddenly part company with the rim,but still a pita...

too bad i don't really need these clones,they certainly rooted

IMG_20230326_133407946.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have always put tire against tree/wall, something that won't let it move, then drove over outside edge with another vehicle. get as close to the rim as you can with 2nd vehicles tire.
probably not a good idea with a bike tire...plus,the wood block trick worked...tire set up tubeless easily and is holding pressure so all good in the hood

Akss

Ive used that same technique on a truck tire but drove up on the wood to break the bead..had to seal the valve stem..learnt it the same place the YouTube gots just about everything...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I have made a discovery! I've been pigging out on watching videos about hot wire cutters. Who knew that something like this was out there (okay some of you might have known, but you didn't tell me) and I didn't know about it. I've never seen any at the local home depot! I watch some one make a wing for an RC plane in about a minute. I've made covers for hydroponic trays and used a hole saws to dill the holes and it made a F'ing mess. A hot wire cutter doesn't leave all the small particles like sawing into something does.

Then I saw another video where they used the hot wire cuter to cut hard foam to make a mold for a canopy for an RC plane, which they then vacuum molded. I looked into vacuum molding some time ago. I've long thought about the idea of designing a F&d tray that floods to a uniform height across the tray and drains so there is no standing water in the tray between F&D cycles where.

I know Unc will most likely scoff at this post. But this might be something worth knowing how to do. Who knows maybe some of you may start building home grow for people when they legalize it where you live.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Put in about three hours wet trimming some Death Coast for the freezer.
Apparently my little scooter stool was not the best choice of seat, feels like I rode a horse or something, my hips are killing me.
Get to do it again today as my trimmers are still working on the dry NEM.
Morning all.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there you go,the trick with the wood block worked well....still took some effort to break the tire free,but it's off now...i guess it's nice to know the tire isn't going to suddenly part company with the rim,but still a pita...

too bad i don't really need these clones,they certainly rooted

View attachment 18823704
Seems like everybody has lush roots but me….