What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently if you boil it with vinegar or lemon juice retains the color ? I’ll drop a couple into the steam bath see what happens

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s the old chef in you speaking ...there’s no presentation involved here my stomach doesn’t care its starving :) I’m going to devour all that fatty meat , can’t wait ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new titanium seatpost...

IMG_20230322_141913170_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230322_143332610_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230322_151219753_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Probably not a good post considering what Ichabod posted
I am responsibly for eating a lot of animals. I feel much better when I eliminate all grains from my diet and most of the carbs. I have the energy to keep working longer and harder. My cholesterol is in the optimal range so doent seem to be a problem. Plus I dont think cholesterol is life threatening any way. It is only a problem when your insulin if screwed up. Both are needed for your body to work. But to much insulin is a bad bad thing.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am responsibly for eating a lot of animals. I feel much better when I eliminate all grains from my diet and most of the carbs. I have the energy to keep working longer and harder. My cholesterol is in the optimal range so doent seem to be a problem. Plus I dont think cholesterol is life threatening any way. It is only a problem when your insulin if screwed up. Both are needed for your body to work. But too much insulin is a bad bad thing.
I wish I didn’t have to eat them, but I think I would wither away so it’s either me or them