What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ that's enough of that...let's see how i did on my daily chore list...
sleep in like a lazy dog...check
linger over coffee and not leave the house until 1....check
eat lunch and fart around until the last minute....check
frantically up-pot many plants....check
trim a small amount and gripe about it on the internet....check+:D

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i'd starve waiting on her to cook. i don't take her to the grocery store either. buys that shitty keto bread that a dog won't eat even if you smear both sides with peanut butter. i have diabetic nerve pain in my feet, HATE standing around. stood at the register waiting for her ten damn minutes. finally found her, READING THE FUCKING CONTENTS list on a damn can of peas! "i was hunting for some with less sodium for you..." no wonder i have to add salt so they are edible.
Not to mention. Peas are in the produce section not in a can.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another sorta busy day here...need to get my yard more raked up for the doggo and get at least two more ounces trimmed up...so only sorta busy...but busy enough...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Oh what A Day! Two steps forward and three steps backwards. I can't talk about any of it here, :( Its kind of like the old days when weed was illegal and you couldn't talk about it openly... but not weed related in any way.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ done trimming for the night...halfway done with this round...got the backyard cleaned up for my doggy visitor,so all set for tomorrow...as soon as i get the rest of the buds trimmed it's sold,so that's always good...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3B8DA2DE-08CE-4180-9B6E-BDFDB25F1449.jpeg
87AA175B-F5D1-411B-AABD-3F4CFEADD80D.jpeg
E19F1A07-A05A-4A6C-88F4-AB5A7EB274E8.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....if that was on sunday it was 117 degrees warmer here!

lots of running around to do today,plus garden chores and some clean up around the house...the pupper will be here tonight...hope it goes smoothly,don't really know this dog,and it will be 9 days i have her...seems like a sweetheart,and quiet and mellow,and a big furry love sponge...a rescue dog,so i couldn't stand the thought of her in a kennel when she can have all day lovin' here...
not getting a lot of riding done this month,gotta make a living....garden chores during room flips eat up the time...and with the pup coming i can use the time to get house chores dealt with...and i have a bike to build...just waiting on a couple of parts...

Latest posts

Latest posts