What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: if only there was some way to itemize the stuff i need when i go shopping...some sort of symbols that stand for the things i need...but alas,no such system exist...if there was only something like squid ink in a portable container that allowed it to flow out evenly and make marks on say flattened,thin sheets of wood pulp...
if only such high tech things existed....i guess i have to do it the old fashioned way..."siri,make a list"

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:unsure: if only there was some way to itemize the stuff i need when i go shopping...some sort of symbols that stand for the things i need...but alas,no such system exist...if there was only something like squid ink in a portable container that allowed it to flow out evenly and make marks on say flattened,thin sheets of wood pulp...
if only such high tech things existed....i guess i have to do it the old fashioned way..."siri,make a list"
Its called string. You tie it to your finger dumbass.

Akss

Save a tree.. and a squid... Use a notepad app on your phone device you can't go anywhere without it so ya can't forget the list ..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,got everything up-potted for the day....gonna need more medium to get the 4x8 tent dealt with i think....but set for the main flower room...
been fucking up in veg this winter....cold room,overwatered plants,on top of over watering the ro water was cold as witches piss...so everything was pale and not looking very good...but it's warmed up,and i stopped watering so much,so looking much better,everything is greening up quickly...

IMG_20230205_170558003.jpg
IMG_20230205_172332991_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230205_172339291_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230205_173337210_HDR.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i thought they were called "wives"....shopping,the only time they should be away from the stove making me a damn pie!:pie:
i'd starve waiting on her to cook. i don't take her to the grocery store either. buys that shitty keto bread that a dog won't eat even if you smear both sides with peanut butter. i have diabetic nerve pain in my feet, HATE standing around. stood at the register waiting for her ten damn minutes. finally found her, READING THE FUCKING CONTENTS list on a damn can of peas! "i was hunting for some with less sodium for you..." no wonder i have to add salt so they are edible.