What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
well, some of those shoes could be from hit and runs and folks not being able to find the shoe that flew away.

Unc doesn't have enough mass with those bikes so it had of been cars or trucks doing the hit and runs...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it's like when i see panties on the side of the road...the mind starts making up stories as to why there's a pair of panties on the side of the road,but most of those lead to "ew"...also i see a lot of abandon shoes in odd places
I went to a concert once where someone threw a water bottle at the stage. The Band stopped playing and threatened to leave. Then some girl threw her thong on the stage and the band said guess we are staying. Then some other girl threw her panties on the stage. They were huge. Like about 2.5 feet wide maybe 3. The band then stopped playing and said they might still leave if this keeps up. They went back to playing and finished the concert.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Don't know how it is in your state Unc...

They limited things by plant counts here... So every one is growing these big as plants that take a while to grow...

They say you can get over a pound or even two pounds per plant... sounds like they are talking about Cali outdoor stuff, or heard that from some where.

You don't get as good quality off of a super large "tree like" plant that you can get off of smaller plants. (You all know what I'm talking about, don't you?)

So no sea of greens, just canopies of trees.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: i forgot how annoying it is to order bike parts from england...at least as far as the tracking info they send...as far as it says my package is still sitting in a warehouse waiting to cross the pond...been almost two weeks...a package the size of a baseball and somehow they can't find room for it...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:cuss: i forgot how annoying it is to order bike parts from england...at least as far as the tracking info they send...as far as it says my package is still sitting in a warehouse waiting to cross the pond...been almost two weeks...a package the size of a baseball and somehow they can't find room for it...

Oh, really. Sorry to hear about that

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
luckily i don't have the bike here yet,and i'm waiting on tires and some bottom bracket bearings from the bike shop...but hopefully by next week sometime i'll have everything here....and time to put a bike together...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i've grown many plants that did better than 1lb,and on several occasions came close to 2lbs indoors...not hard,just takes time to veg to size...

time to get to work...
With 10ft ceilings, mini split and dialed environment we were pulling 2.25 to 2.5 consistency and I could see plenty of room in the canopy for more if pruned just right. Now that I'm back in the environmentally inconsistent basement with 6.5 ft ceiling I'm having a hard time getting more than 1.5.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this pic is for icky...some of our friendly local flora

IMG_20230127_155032082.jpg
IMG_20230130_174456779.jpg
IMG_20230130_174442700.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts