What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
only gonna end up with around 130 miles this week...pretty lame

Took the last few days off. From the garden and the mountains…I have so many bug bites going on…not feeling like the exposure. The sun and heat…the sweat…on the bites just inflames them. I’m itching like a bastard. Get back out tomorrow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like it will only be around 90 for most of next week,probably be able to double up the commute at least a couple of days,maybe 3 since i only have the home garden to deal with on tuesday and thursday so that's almost 170 miles just commuting

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Is that a pawpaw bug?
no its a may pop,the flower an fruit [ also known as a passion flower] the fruit is eatable, grows wild around here , ill show yaw the fruit inside the may pop pod when it gets ripe.
pawpaw come in a little on

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the grow store in a bit,then maybe grabbing ice to do another bubble run in hopes of clearing out the freezer of trim...got a bunch of garden chores to deal with today,need to get ready for tonight when i move another lamp in and 4 overgrown plants...and i really do need to wash some pots,out of clean #7 which i will need to up-pot the plants for next round...i'll be able to get the white truffle,runtz,icc,and animal back into rotation along with the chemd x runtz from relentless now named dat big nasty...plus i'll have some 12 weekers so it will space the harvest out a bit more...and free cooling season is coming up which will be nice...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:almost done with the first set of garden task...just need to clean the tent out,water the plants,move some new ones into place,and take a lamp out of the led room...unfortunately no time to wash pots today...damn:cry:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and done! with veg at least...just need to hang a lamp in flower,move a tray in,and put the plants in place...and water of course...think i'm going to end up with 12 plants in flower for a few weeks,then down to 10 once the current round is done...
IMG_20220807_165959097_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220807_122949873_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the salt mine soon,looks like it rained overnight again,and predicted high for the day isn't so high...getting to be reasonable enough to start riding home from work as well as riding in...it will be good to be free of cars again...and a lot less time just waiting for someone with a truck to leave and give me a ride...ends up i get home around the same time anyway,so may as well get those miles in as long as the heat isn't going to wring me out like an old dirty sponge:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i was gonna say getting lots of rain lately,but a 1/4 inch at a time probably isn't considered a lot...still,for here it's been nice...actually harvesting some plants today,plans keep changing,one day it's for extracts,now i guess we're making prerolls...sure will be glad when this whole outdoor thing is done with...at least the autos are finishing off and we can concentrate our efforts on getting something from the regular plants...which still isn't even going to pay what i made over these past months

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i was gonna say getting lots of rain lately,but a 1/4 inch at a time probably isn't considered a lot...still,for here it's been nice...actually harvesting some plants today,plans keep changing,one day it's for extracts,now i guess we're making prerolls...sure will be glad when this whole outdoor thing is done with...at least the autos are finishing off and we can concentrate our efforts on getting something from the regular plants...which still isn't even going to pay what i made over these past months
3 to 5 years before they will see a dime over what they put in.

Akss

Been dry as the Sahara around here the grass by the house is brown man... actually it's brown and scorched everywhere.just had some heavy thunder storms roll through dumped some heavy rain and finally cooled it off a bit...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...heck of a rain yesterday,and yet within a few miles of the farm,just sprinkles and dry roads...spots near town got almost two inches last night...gonna need to pump the bays out this morning...the fun never stops with outdoor grows...good thing we had the shade cloth up...