What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...off to the salt mine,another day,another 400 seeds tediously hand placed in rockwool starters...should be starting getting the first rounds into cups soon...

TPFTFW

Veteran
SourD Notsodog sent me
68 day sampler
insanely potent. THIS is the one IMO
5AF3EF97-C3D7-4A7B-A1FF-923E36873E51.jpeg

350AD540-E8D1-4656-B076-9C9E6A03B43C.jpeg

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...already looking forward to the weekend...:) all those years of making fun of working folks coming back to haunt me now! yesterday i took a gas powered leaf blower to the bay we're using for the autos...took like 4 hours just to get the first two rows sorta done...three more to go...then i have to go over the whole thing again and possibly power wash it once the water system is back up and running... 150,000 gallon water tower had to be drained and cleaned out,and the giant ass valves cleaned up and reassembled...then time to install however many drippers,at least 3500 of them

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...already looking forward to the weekend...:) all those years of making fun of working folks coming back to haunt me now! yesterday i took a gas powered leaf blower to the bay we're using for the autos...took like 4 hours just to get the first two rows sorta done...three more to go...then i have to go over the whole thing again and possibly power wash it once the water system is back up and running... 150,000 gallon water tower had to be drained and cleaned out,and the giant ass valves cleaned up and reassembled...then time to install however many drippers,at least 3500 of them
I can totally relate. I have to mix up my daily 50 gallons of feed and um...oh yeah, drive back home.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...pretty sure today is payday...but none the less,it's friday baby! i get to sleep in an extra 12 hours tomorrow! hopefully i got the direct deposit set up correctly...gonna be a hot ride home today,but maybe an actual tailwind...i recently got some sun sleeves for legs and arms,they are spf 35 i think and some high tech wicking fabric...i carry enough water to be able to douse myself occasionally and that works pretty darn well to stay cool...