What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off for a nice long bike ride in a bit....kidding! i do need to go shopping and get stocked up for next week...hopefully i get over the initial period of being totally worked by the time i get home soon...it would help if it wasn't so frickin windy every day...the heat isn't helping either...but,by the time fall rolls around and the grow is 100% up and running i should be fit and the work will be more computer time...i should have recorded some days on strava just to see how far i was walking inside the buildings...i bet once the grow is 100% i'll be clocking a few miles just doing a daily walk through...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:almost time to go play garden...need to eat first,i'm burning an extra 1000 calories riding home each day...and that's not counting however much work burns...by the time i go do laundry tomorrow i should crack 140 miles on the bike, 12 hours of saddle time

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
WTF?:rasta:
F1392F90-62BE-4144-9550-233D8CA8592B.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yahtzee is americas favorite family dice game...we used to play that in alaska when i worked on the island,more popular than poker night!

off to do a small load of laundry and then play bike for a while...pretty well recovered from the first week of work,aches and pains gone for the most part,light sunburn faded...picked up some uv protection sun sleeves/leggings...supposed to help keep you cooler as well...slowly getting the bits and bobs together for surviving the summer heat...soon enough i will be able to shrug off the effort required to ride...getting set up for direct deposit of my paycheck...when i get the signing bonus check i'll use that to start a bank account or maybe just pay off a bunch of rent ahead of time so i don't spend it on bike stuff! should be enough to pay up until next year,and by then i should be able to save enough for a down payment on the house...i should be able to pay it off in 6-7 years,just about perfect timing to retire...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: alrighty,got the laundry done....may have to seriously consider getting a washer/dryer just for laziness sake...not in a hurry for that...

onto playing bike for a bit...need to clean and lube the drivetrain on the el con and swap the new handlebars on...after that it's get high and relax time

armedoldhippy

Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...week two...feeling fairly rested up after the weekend...plus,i think i get a paycheck this week so i get to complain bitterly about how much taxes get taken out:) more seeds to deal with today...it takes a long ass time to carefully place 400 seeds in the little holes in a rockwool cube...and i get to do that for 3200 more seeds...it's gonna be crazy by the time they're all up and i'm doing 4000 transplants....twice! i'll have help for that part...

TPFTFW

Veteran
damn
To be able to hunt in a space that big and keep my IP I’d do some shit for free lol
I’ve talked with a few about heading something similar (not for free) and no ones ever down for that or long contracts either lol
Irregardless I’d never bring prized cuts into a corporate situation only le beans