What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was talking to one of the guys i may be working with on the legal rec grow...looks like it's mainly going to be a live organic rosin grow and just save the prime tops for flower sales...sounds good to me,less trimming mo' money...
speaking of trimming,still have 4 plants to finish,got sidetracked yesterday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:done with veg and two flowering tents...and already time to get to the garage areas...but that also means almost done for the day...except for doing some pre-trimming so i can for sure knock out the trop cherry tomorrow

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Greasy and stinky. NEM

E62CFA82-1E43-4129-8DFB-D77A3AD0140A.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Does this mean that the price of rosin is going to crash as well ? since everybody across the country is doing the same thing?
Yes. Unfortunately.
A buddy here in the licensed market making rosin is buying fresh frozen for $0.10 a gram and wholesaling rosin for $8 per gram.
That said, I just this morning saw a dispensary selling rosin for $100 per gram.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...no more yellow cake snot here,finally seem to be over it...and it's a nice day out so i think the plan will be to sit inside all friggin day and trim!
tomorrow is medium hauling and garden chores...fingers crossed i can go ride sunday or do something fun...harvesting saturday night...NEM and cereal milk

IMG_20240222_185619886_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240222_185640306_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240222_185647007_HDR.jpg