What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A gift from "The Soul" - Grimm Mintz Smoke Report / Overview

harmonix

Greetings, everyone.

Mr. Soul gifted me some Grimm Mintz beans for my birthday last year to run. Dropped beans around the 4th of July and recently finished harvest and initial 30 day cure. Time to share the outcome.

Grimm Mintz (fem) = (Pineapple Cinderella 99 x Kush Mints)

I ran three of these beans and have three wonderful Phenotypes to share.

Grimm Mintz Pheno 1 -

Tall girl. Good space between nodes, ate everything I threw at her. Indoor grown soil. She was pretty heavy at harvest. Branches were strong, held those lumpy buds up just fine.

GM_Plant_01.JPG

She's a pretty one

GM_Nug_01.JPG

How's she smoke?
To be fair and transparent, I vape. So here's the outcome using my PAX 3.

Taste: Pineapple Gas. Plain and simple, perfectly balanced. Great after taste. Very pronounced flavors on both sides of the fence.

High: Oh baby she's all in the head. Very cerebral, very clear with just a touch of relaxation. She's powerful. Instant launch to Cerebralville. No immediate come down, rather a nice transition from soaring to chilling. No couch lock. No snoozy stuff. Just a pleasure.

Yield: Approximately six ounces.

Stay tuned for Pheno 2.

Safe and Smart.
Harmonix

harmonix

Grimm Mintz Pheno 2 -

Another tall girl. Good space between nodes, and also ate everything I threw at her. Indoor grown soil. She was pretty heavy at harvest. Branches were not super strong, needed stakes to hold those lumpy buds up.

GM_Plant_02.JPG

Also a pretty one with killer blue foxtail expressions
GM_Nug_02.JPG

How's she smoke?

Taste: Creamy Pineapple with a touch of minty gas. Not a lot from the Kush Mintz side, but it's there, just very subtle.

High: Mostly in the head. Very cerebral, not at all clear, she's pure mind chaos and confusing like a haze, but also with just a touch of relaxation. She too, is powerful. Slightly delayed launch to Cerebralville with added immediate confusion. Confusion gives way to calming bliss. No couch lock but she sits you down more than pheno 1 for sure. This one is great if you just have no responsibilities to attend to.

Yield: Approximately six ounces.

Stay tuned for Pheno 3.

Safe and Smart.
Harmonix

harmonix

Grimm Mintz Pheno 3 -

The Runt. No space between nodes, and also ate everything I threw at her. Indoor grown soil. She was pretty heavy at harvest but she was short and stout. Branches were crazy strong, could have handled way more weight.

GM_Plant_DC.JPG

Just pure C99 in structure in my opinion. Love me some Cindy. She's classical lovely. Dense as hell.

GM_Nug_DC.JPG

How's she smoke?

Taste: Pure Pineapple Cream. This is straight Pineapple Cindy. Classic wonderful creamy goodness.

High: Mostly in the head. Very cerebral, quasi psychedelic, it's a colorful high that eventually lands you totally chilled out and very up beat. Again, Cinderella bliss in my opinion. Quick launch and hits behind the eyes just like you'd expect.

Yield: Approximately three ounces.

Stay tuned for the next installment of "A gift from The Soul" with special guests:

Jack Herer x (C99xSSH)
as well as
Chem '91 x (C99xSSH)

Special gifts from Soul's vault. Look for separate threads named similar to this.

Safe and Smart.
Harmonix

Latest posts

Latest posts