What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a few pics from a garden ....

G

guest123

hello folks , things have been a bit up and down for me of late , but as someone once said "what does not kill you can only make you stronger" , not sure who said that , but im sure they knew what they are on about ..
anyhow if you know me youd know itd be hard for me to stop taking pics of the plant i admire so much , so heres a few ive been taking lately that i thought id share , i hope you like them and id be happy to receive your comments ....

7duck_in_a_big_webbed_plant-med.JPG

G

guest123

that plant is not very tall , probably only breast height , if that , but almost takes a packed lunch to get around it ,, lol .. it is quite wide and should yeild well if it , note the stalk holding her up ...

7duck_at_base_of_tree-med.JPG

G

guest123

next up should be a nice female duck that has revegged / regrown since its winter yeild , i love it how they do that dont you ???

7ducks_day_plant-med.JPG

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Well done Wally! I like the small mushrooms at the base of the stalk:D , do you use a mushroom compost or other organics to help the soil? What would the yield be like on one plant:eek: We can't get VB where I'm at so have one for me, cheers mate!

nugsOFjustice

Looks good wally!!

Spring is here and all the festivities on our side of the tracks will soon be in full force. I CAN NOT WAIT!

Bodhi

Beautiful Wally! I love how wide your plants look. An excellent outdoor profile. :)

You're getting me mighty excited for the outdoor season!

peace n' love
-Bodhi

p.s. I hope things start looking up rather than down for ya

G

guest123

thanks gents for the fine comments ,
kgb , no mushroom compost here , just been wet a lot , and the mushies probably came from some hay ive been using , i try to let the worms do all the work for me so i use a lot of mulch normally .... damn how do you get by without a decent beer ...lol ...
when your ready cc , your trimmers await you ... heres something ive been enjoying , its a little hard to smoke , bites like a mule ,and kicks the same but ive b een making do with it ..

7blue_satellite_x_webbed-med.JPG

Bud

Mighty Duck

Mighty Duck

Top job mate!
I have some ducklings of my own, for the first time.
No-one has told me much about this breed, any info would be appreciated.
Such as, tipping, max growth height, amount of yeild on average, life span and will they perform under lights?
Smoking
Bud

G

guest123

hey bud you lucky duck you .. lol ... there is a few things you should know as i have found our webbed wonder is not in favour of all environments and is a little on the fussy side where this is concerned ... i have tried to inform as many as i can of its habits , but sometimes its up to the grower what they are prepared to experiment with and try , i too have had this notion on many occasions , sometimes to my benefit ..... anyhow i have tried her indoors a few times , my set ups were not state of the art , but have also heard from others that she did not like indoors much at all .... i still have not formulated a complete explanation on why , but safe to say it has a lot to do with where it comes from and what has gone in it to produce what you see , tropical sativa often has indoor probs as i have seen myself ..... anyhow my recommendations would be to grow her outdoors and not too far into the northern hemisphere , australia being her favourite climate you would want to be somewhere similar or with a favourable climate to sativas that flower late ... hope my stoned rave has helped you in some small way ,. good luck mate ..

hey wally,

a beutiful plant i must say, with all the lush green folidge she blends in great, dam mate if only we had rain like you get, you should see the land down here dry as a bone,

just wondering what have you found to be the average flowering time, mentioning tropical sativa being in its genetics i would say quite a while eh.

thanks for sharing the pics,
take care

~HG

G

guest123

yep id be happy to send some rain your way mate , im getting a bit sick of it this year ... its good though , i really need it to hang in a little to get in some more plants ... flowering on the duck varies on where you are id say , in oz it seemed to ripen in early april , even in perth , so much the norm to the rest of patch id say , that is guessing most of oz havests around easter time , shit thats now .. wahooooo .... hope you got something in and out hopeful .. cheers mate

hey wally, finnally we got a few drops of rain the last couple of days so looks like that rain dance of yours might of worked ;)

by the sounds of it, it would finish down here around easter aswell, usually indicas i grow out here finish about 3weeks before easter, and most sativa doms a few weeks longer, maybe next year if i get the chance ill give that nice lady ago :)

nope unfortauntly i didnt get any plants in this year, much to my dismay, only helped a friend with some plants, basically mentored him along the way, he did quite well for a first grow, i was going to grow but basically to cut a long story short, im working on a charter fishing boat up north....not your side mate but over to the west ;) and the boat was suppose to be up there at the start of march, which would of meant i would miss harvest so the plants would go to waste, but stupid me i should of trusted my gut instinct, as the boat was delayed and is not going up untill the end of this month, which harvest and drying would of been finished, but thats life i guess things dont always go your way.

take care mate,
good luck with the grows to come.

~HG

med_breeder

wally ,
those pics are inspiring!
the width on those plant(s)? is insane.
you have done and outstanding job in breeding this wonder.

I am a novice breeder, I yearn for a day when I will create a masterpiece,
as you have.

best of luck.

peace

mb

Latest posts

Latest posts