What's new

A dog in Colorado

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yeah I love colorado, I went there recently and fell in love with the place. Next time your out this way we should catch a smoke. --BhT:joint::joint:

That is my problem with travelling, I would have loved to have met some fellow icmaggers, but I do not really want to announce my arrival on line....you know

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey everyone

Got a few more pics for you

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
You are welcome, I wish I had more, but there are alot of pretty much the same shots over and over. I must have taken 30 shots of each mountain. Beautiful place, I am going to check out the northwestern side and the mountains through Utah in two years

Next year I am going through the Canadian Rockies for a couple weeks

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Great shots Doctor.

Definitely send a PM next time you are coming through the High Rockies. Burn one.

I have been skiing in Colorado for 23 years now. While Montana is a great place to ski, Colorado is my favorite, and you can't beat the variety.

Can't really believe I call this place home...

Dr Dog

Veteran
Will take you up on that the next time I am around in CO, which will be before 2011 is over hopefully

I used to be a Ski Patroller, gf never has, and has been bugging me to take her skiing

where I live now, not much in teh way of Mountains, so what we do have is huge crowds for unimpressive slopes

Dr Dog

Veteran
you should high

Not just the vistas here, but the people too. Everyone was super great. Friendly, helpful.. I had a conversation with nearly everyone I ran into to.

I would certainly entertain the thought of living there, and will def be back

Dr Dog

Veteran
you should def go

I am heading out to the Canadian Rockies this summer, with alot of time to spend there, should be an amazing trip

orpanic

home sweet home
...dank views, dank skiing/boarding, dank people, dank nugs, dank beers...glad you enjoyed the state, seems there will be meet up once you get into state again.peace