What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

720w LED running of a 600w digital ballast???

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Has anyone have any experience with these 720w bar LED lights that run of a digital MH/HPS ballast? There quite inexpensive, costing from £250 to £399. Some come with the cheap dimmable ballast and some you can use any digital HPS ballast, lumii black is one i see the most , but i've seen 4-5 different ones now. Please let me know if anyone has taken the plunge as 720w for that price is a steal. But who stealing??? Any info would be good.

Porky82

Has anyone have any experience with these 720w bar LED lights that run of a digital MH/HPS ballast? There quite inexpensive, costing from £250 to £399. Some come with the cheap dimmable ballast and some you can use any digital HPS ballast, lumii black is one i see the most , but i've seen 4-5 different ones now. Please let me know if anyone has taken the plunge as 720w for that price is a steal. But who stealing??? Any info would be good.
I remember seeing these about 12 months ago when it was mentioned. Not much came of it.
Keen to see what answers pop up here!
Looking at the light it's specs are only a bit down on other far more expensive lights.

Latest posts

Latest posts