What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+12.500€ in prizes]

Blazeee

Veteran
Hello Sweet Seeds

I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Thanks for the opportunity to grow your genetics and participate in this awesome competition.

Wish you all the best :tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers Blazeee!

Welcome to the competition ;) Check you PMs :tiphat:

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hello sweet seeds!

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

I Would love to enter your contest
Many thanks :tiphat:

I posted this earlier, but I am reposting

'I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition’

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice one Mr. Brunch ;)

You're still on time, so welcome to the competition :tiphat:

tommy

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Crowmax

Veteran
Hello Sweet seed gang!

Can't wait to see some purple buds forming in my garden

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mates :elf:

We are postponing the announcement of the winners a little bit so that we can first announce the winners of the May's edition of Grower of the Month, Best Video and Best Photography contest.

We are using this extra time to make a double check of all the votes so that there are no mistakes and no user is affected in a negative way, while we will also check if the right criteria was used in all the cases. Right now the votes are already finished and the ranking of the winners is just waiting for the final check.

Sorry for delaying a bit the announcement of the winners, but I think it will be better for everyone and it's also good to avoid announcing all the winners in the same day. It could be a bit overwhelming for some growers who are going to get several prizes, hehehe :biggrin:

And remember... you can win an extra prize for uploading your diary to GrowDiaries (check section 4.7 of the competition rules). Although we do not know yet the TOP 10, some may choose to advance some work as I have seen some users do... because although you get in the top 10 or not, you can take advantage to participate in competitions that we have in that platform.

That being said, we would like to congratulate all of you for your work and participation :thank you:

As a personal note, I would like to tell you that this year, although it was the shortest contest (it started to late), you have managed to handle the timings and perform some excellent works.

Sweet smokes and good luck :clover:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone!

Just a quick update to inform that the final results will be published today between 10h00 and 16h00. Good luck to all :tiphat:

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts