What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5 Great Travel Destinations Where Cannabis Is Legal

Rider420

These days, there’s no shortage of destinations where you can go and do the usual tourist stuff all while having easy access to cannabis. The changing perspective on marijuana use is slowly but surely opening up the world to people who want to enjoy the effects of the herb while making themselves feel at home in a new location.

If you feel like spending the holidays and celebrating personal milestones elsewhere while also incorporating cannabis products into your everyday activities, make sure to add the following destinations to your possible travel options.

Ain't freedom grand? YES IT IS!

Last edited by a moderator:

alexjohn

There are several destinations around the world where cannabis is legal for recreational or medicinal use, including:
  1. Canada: Cannabis has been legal for recreational use in Canada since 2018.
  2. Uruguay: Cannabis has been legal for recreational use in Uruguay since 2013.
  3. Some states in the USA: Cannabis has been legalized for recreational use in a number of states in the USA, including California, Colorado, and Oregon.
  4. The Netherlands: While cannabis is technically illegal in the Netherlands, the sale and possession of small amounts for personal use is tolerated in certain designated "coffee shops."
  5. Spain: In Spain, it is legal to consume cannabis in private, and some cities have designated areas where the use of cannabis is tolerated.
These destinations are popular among travelers who want to visit places where they can legally use cannabis. It is important to note that cannabis laws can vary widely from place to place, and it is always important to be aware of and follow the laws of the location you are visiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wall

in Thailand (outside the big cities) everyone smokes... from young teenagers to old grandfathers and nobody pisses anyone off. On the contrary ;) I have never smoked as much as in Thailand... much more than in Amsterdam or Madrid! And weed costs next to nothing. And in the countryside (some are sublime) the Police are almost non-existent. Nothing to do with the big cities of the country. Plus the people are super nice, share what little they have, and don't try to screw you...unlike the big cities!

moose eater

Alaska. (Though not a novelty for me). (*It's a huge State, though; lots to see).

I'd consider Spain or Thailand.

What's the status in Morrocco? Is it relatively safe there in the northern states/provinces for a gringo, considering the past 20 years of warring on Islamic places in general?

Eastern Maritime Provinces of Canada (as the rest of Canada is old-hat for me).

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Alaska. (Though not a novelty for me). (*It's a huge State, though; lots to see).

I'd consider Spain or Thailand.

What's the status in Morrocco? Is it relatively safe there in the northern states/provinces for a gringo, considering the past 20 years of warring on Islamic places in general?

Estern Maritime Provinces of Canada (as the rest of Canada is old-hat for me).

there is also some christian countries what also non safe

if u having faer of Islamic areas and countries then Morrocco not place to be for you :canabis:

spain and Thailand is then more for you ...

moose eater

there is also some christian countries what also non safe

if u having faer of Islamic areas and countries then Morrocco not place to be for you :canabis:

spain and Thailand is then more for you ...
I'm not fearing Islamists, per se'. I more fear the generalized blow-back for excessive policies I had nothing to do with. I'm far from being a nationalist or an ethnocentricist..

I would like to see Morrocco. Just wasn't sure of how welcome westerners are there now.

Thanks.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I'm not fearing Islamists, per se'. I more fear the generalized blow-back for excessive policies I had nothing to do with. I'm far from being a nationalist or an ethnocentricist..

I would like to see Morrocco. Just wasn't sure of how welcome westerners are there now.

Thanks.

i recommend you to take arabic speaking person with you and then u are more as safe.

it be more safer at future i guess the King have makes that export hash is legal for medical direction.

manny italien ppl are there around about the production there.

moose eater

i recommend you to take arabic speaking person with you and then u are more as safe.

it be more safer at future i guess the King have makes that export hash is legal for medical direction.

manny italien ppl are there around about the production there.

Ketama?

That's one area I've had interest in for over 30 years.​

lowridersa

South Africa, although not legal, its legal for adult consumption in a private space and weed is very much tolerated. I posted an article about cannabis clubs, these clubs are popping up in every city and town around the country and great places to meet likeminded people. Also lots to do here. Just have to watch your back, but safe if you are street wise and stand your ground. Weed is cheap too.

Latest posts

Latest posts