What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x4 early morning field of dreams.

Tippy jackson

Thought this was a cool picture of my tent.
she has blueberry in the back a skunk #1 a AC/DC and GDP.
I crossed a DJ shorts F5 male with the AC/DC got some nice seeds. This run.
should be interesting. I am a firm believer in that, Entourage effect of needing a mix of CBD and thc for pain etc. also mixEd that blueberry with the skunk#1 got some nice seeds. Curious about the AC/DC and blueberry I crossed, that’s my next project.
second picture is DJ shorts blueberry made some seeds this run with the blueberry too. Time consuming, but love collecting them.

Attachments

• 8AA46ACC-9F65-4AC6-9E73-4FC220316F51.jpeg
    8AA46ACC-9F65-4AC6-9E73-4FC220316F51.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • 37509D99-DC80-4C62-8068-CDFCD473214F.jpeg
    37509D99-DC80-4C62-8068-CDFCD473214F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
I gave you a compliment, and said "no offense", still you get your panties in a bunch. Grow TF up.
And the inside of a box is not a field.
Ignore list you just went.
around here people are older, I can understand their logic, that was just as immature as he was, if you don't like what someone has said, etc, shouldn't have said that, you pretty much told him his weed was dirt, I can appreciate his logic in that, got to be very careful; on what you say. they can take it the wrong way

TPFTFW

Veteran
To the fellow who made this thread, your plants look great..
to the idiot who said that quote was from a guerilla garden YouTube joint.. no.. no it’s not
To the other guy who then called the OP immature in his response to the dirty joe guy.. wtf

my brain hurts

Timesetter

My indoor "field" is only 3x5... yours is indeed filled with dreams. Very nice looking. I personally feel very fortunate to have a 3x5, some people still can't even grow in their closets.

dirty-joe

that was just as immature as he was,
Thanks for your opinion.
"you pretty much told him his weed was dirt"
I did no such thing, I said nice picture, and mentioned something about the length of the buds. COMPLIMNENT

"got to be very careful; on what you say. they can take it the wrong way"
Well some people have much too thin a skin to be part of a public forum.
Basically all I said was not a field, and it still isn't a field.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Thanks for your opinion.
"you pretty much told him his weed was dirt"
I did no such thing, I said nice picture, and mentioned something about the length of the buds. COMPLIMNENT

"got to be very careful; on what you say. they can take it the wrong way"
Well some people have much too thin a skin to be part of a public forum.
Basically all I said was not a field, and it still isn't a field.
have you ever contributed anything positive to this forum or do you just come here to grumble end be pissy

Latest posts

Latest posts