What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4th of July Camping Trip

iseankimi

Hey guys my friends and I are planning on going camping for the 4th of July and I wanted to ask if you guys knew any chill and clean camping spots in Socal where we wouldn't get busted for herb and beers. We live in the OC and anything more than 3 hours away is too far. Thanks

D

Don Cotyle

Hope ya find a nice layed back spot to enjoy your camping trip!!! Most places are pretty cool just as long as you don't get too obvious or drunk! Don

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
busted for herb and beer camping? herb and beer go with camping like spaghetti and meatballs, or peanut butter and jelly...

I just went camping 2 weekends ago not in Cali, but in a state that is just about as liberal, and I had absolutely 0 problems drinking and smoking a ton :)
Come to think about it, man its a camp ground seriously... step 1. Go to google, 2. Search for state parks w/campgrounds. 3. camp there

seriously... I can understand trying to get some personal recommendations, but have your tried the damn internet? I've camped all across the country and it always works nice, once u find a campground that looks nice, pick up that damn cell phone of yours, and dial that fucking park directly, get a park ranger on the phone, explain that you will be camping with your g/f in a few weeks *doesnt matter if u dont have one, you are just asking him what the most private spots at the park are.

I never been out west so I cant tell u anymore than that, however i have always had great luck talking to park rangers and being nice, this works well, say the next day when u wake up to like 20 or 30 bottles in a "no glass" camping area, and no one will say anything unless u were being a moron, or loud after quiet time..

-dont fuck with campers quite time, while I will be the first one to stay up all night, u gotta keep that shit down, some people are getting up at dawn to hike remember

-also pick up all your shit please, I don't give care if you litter anywhere else in the whole g*d damn country, but take your shit out of the parks... mmmk?

Last edited:

iseankimi

hey guys, thanks for your replies

@NY: yea ive checked online for camp sites but i came here cuz no sites tell me how "chill" the parks are for drinking and smoking
@upNORTH: thanks for the site ill look up the parks and see if theyre good

Latest posts

Latest posts