What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420CUP on MySpace

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBIG420

Hello all here. I know this is a great place and I love the site. I have found it very good and I am excited to attend my first 420 cup in April of next year.

I just got back from the HTCC and I have learned how to enjoy it, and for me there are alot of things I do like about it despite the things I dislike.

I am looking forward to the ICMag cup and the ways it is different from the other ones.

Since I may be going alone, I decided to make a group on MySpace. I know how many of you may feel about that place but i have had good experiences with meeting people over seas on it and for me that is a good thing and made my trips a little more fun!

it is brand new so if you would like to join here is the URL
......................link removed by admin...............

I would love to make it a really good group with all sorts of good information and videos etc. and I totally want to avoid negative attitudes of just about any kind, i just want it to be a place to celebrate the 420 cup and the cannabis brought to (or grown in) amsterdam on 420 as well as the people who attend and those who participate and make it possible

I love Amsterdam and cannabis, lets enjoy the two together while it lasts

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Sorry....but one of the biggest differences between the IC cup and the other cup is security of members...we do not permit ANY photos of attendees...nor permit any cameras inside the event...which this coming year of 2009 will be even more stringently enforced by security staff.

We do this for a reason.....the IC cup is a grower and breeder cup....and we simply will not have attendees having to be concerned about their identity in a public arena.

So.....no pics/vids will be permitted at the 420 cup venue....none....and I'd encourage anyone attending to not be a part of any vids outside the venue...for that could compromise a member's security.

IC Mag documents the event and has measures in place thru video editing to censor faces prior to our putting any vid in the public arena.

Closing this thread......sorry....we do not condone, nor encourage or wish to participate in ANY way with any pics/vids made by attendees.

Have removed your link as well.

Thank you for your understanding.
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts