What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 get together in our own country's

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

Im pretty sure we wont be able to organise the ICmag 420 cup this year again due to corona travel restrictions etc and coffeshop/association clubs restrictions so how about we try organise icmag.com meet ups in our own country's and maybe even cups where we bring our entrys so no addy needed ?
if not a cup just a meet up , its been to long without an icmag.com smoke up.

Anyone up for a 🇬🇧 get-together/420 cup.
Admin remove if not ok

74G

hey OJD hope all is ok for u bro

hope you and all my ic brothers all the best fpr tjhis new yeat

just let us know and if i can sure i'll come

love ya all

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Are there any shows planned for this year. Something to piggyback off of. I bet there are lots in the US. It's where I would set up my stand if I was looking for customers. The illegal countries are suddenly looking much less attractive. Myself, as a customer, I would go to a show if my country was legal. I would love to. I'm keeping my head down though. If I come, it will because masks make it possible. I may also wear a space suit and shave then defoliate fully. Then burn my shoes and all the litter I take home. On the 2 buses that get me to my bike, to reach my car.

So yeah... I'm up for it :)

gizmo666

Are there any shows planned for this year. Something to piggyback off of. I bet there are lots in the US. It's where I would set up my stand if I was looking for customers. The illegal countries are suddenly looking much less attractive. Myself, as a customer, I would go to a show if my country was legal. I would love to. I'm keeping my head down though. If I come, it will because masks make it possible. I may also wear a space suit and shave then defoliate fully. Then burn my shoes and all the litter I take home. On the 2 buses that get me to my bike, to reach my car.

So yeah... I'm up for it :)

you sound as if your in the same country as me fe
where a grinder or a joint in your car makes you a dealer and gets your home busted lols
maybe one day it will be legal and we wont need to get a taxi to our bus to our train station just to get to the car park for a taxi to some country lane 4 blocks from home

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah, we are still down here running around in the green forests, fighting for freedom from the sheriff.
To meet half way, we could just call it Amsterdam. I can't be bothered with London and it's crazy security measures, and while the NEC is central, it's still a weeks walk for you guys. Internal flights suck a bit here, but we can all get to the dam, where the UK couldn't be bothered with us. To be honest, enough of us have outed ourselves on this site to know the UK police are not watching for low level smokers. Some counties have said they won't spend a penny on home grows unless somebody is complaining it's a nuisance. They might use the facial recognition already present at national stadiums to put faces together, and we know they send in plain clothed just to watch. It's highly unlikely a smoke between us guys would be worth infiltrating though. I hate to say it, but we just aint that interesting lol