What's new

400W indoor soil, WW GH and Cali-O from Nirvana

unknownone

Hello esteemed growing friends:

I finally got a digital cam, about a week before my final harvest, so I will post some pics here.

Quick details on the grow:
400W HPS
soil 3:1 FFOF to Perlite
Greenhouse White Widow and Nirvana'a Cali Orange Bud
4 week veg
9 week flower for WW, 11 for Calio
Grown in a 3' x 2' closet

Here are some pics of the 2 week cured White Widows. Enjoy, I will post up some pics of the calio finishing in the grow room tommorow.

mmmmmmm... the white widow looks delicious..
Nice pics those buds look mad juicy...
how many widows did u grow?? what was the yield of it? how many cali-os did u grow? and how much did u yield?
was this ur first grow?? man those buds came out really nice.. I hope mine come out similar to that one..
Anyways have fun smoking yout crop! tell me how it smokes...

LOL the only difference between your plants and my plants is the word Rhino and Widow. Although white rhino is a white widow cross. how were the cali-os? My rhino's are doing alot better than my Calis..

Happy Growing and Smoking... PEACE

G

california orange was my favorite a few years back..excellent smoke

unknownone

hi hangook420: thanks for checking out the thread. Yeah our grows are really the same. I got like one full lunch-sized paper bug full of WW dried buds from 3 plants. The cali-o will be a much bigger producer, pics tonight when I get home in like 3 hours of them on their final day of growth. I will try to record the whole cutting and drying process and you can see my room. This is technically like my fourth grow, but my second successful one. Took me a bit to get things dialed in. I can only grow in the winter around here. I am in the mid-atlantic us and temps get too high in the summer in my little closet. I only have a studio apt so the grow closet is like 20% of my home! But shows how much you can do with a little space and a lot of care for your plants.

I germed like 15 seeds or so, and got 3 females each of the WW and Cali-o, for a total of 6 plants, which is exactly the number I wanted to flower. I had some problems early on because I planted the seeds in some cheap Home de Pot soil. They got saved when I transplanted them into FFOF.

brainthor: thanks for the input. I will definetly put a report on the cali-o as soon as I taste it, can't wait!

Last edited:

unknownone

just chopped

just chopped

Just took down my Calios after 11 weeks flowering. Remember, I only had a 400W HPS and I have three calios like this plus 3 WW... Enjoy, let me know what you think:

Those buds look amazing! The colas are pretty big too.. Wow the HPS must do wonders.. I wonder how cfls will do.. hopefully they will grow a good yield.
Nice harvest of the white widows and cali-os and good job on the growing. Those look like primo buds. I hope mine turn out similar.. not size but quality wise.
Anyways can u post how much u yielded? what are the dimensions of your grow box?
Nice pics..
Happy GROWING AND SMOKING

unknownone

HANGOOK420: Thanks for the response man. My grow box was a medium sized coat closet, probably 6 sq ft and 6' tall. Nice because there is an upper compartment if you can see in the picture where I can exhaust the HPS. Heat is always an issue to deal with indoors.

I will try to get a scale, I have no notion of weight. But I might have got 10 oz maybe? Not sure.

I am sure the CFLs will be fine. It is nice to have more light, so don't expect like a monster yeild, but if you have at least 100 W or so on the plants you should be fine.

How tall were your plants when they were when they were ready to harvest with the lst method? I'm planning on modifying the box for my next grow and turn it into a lst grow box. Did you use all 6 feet of your box??

I'm planning on turning my box into a 4ft x 2ft x 4ft tall.. do u think its a good height for lst??

unknownone

hangook420 said:
How tall were your plants when they were when they were ready to harvest with the lst method? I'm planning on modifying the box for my next grow and turn it into a lst grow box. Did you use all 6 feet of your box??

I'm planning on turning my box into a 4ft x 2ft x 4ft tall.. do u think its a good height for lst??

They were probably about 3 to 4' tall when I harvested them. I LST'd some during veg, but ended up breaking the stem on one so I stopped after about half were LST'd. I had to tie them all down in flower though as they were growing so fast.

I think 4' should be fine for LST. I know people have done it with a lot less in the micogrows. Good luck.

I will post up some more pics of the dried and cured Calio soon.

unknownone

Guys, here are some pics of the dried California Orange Bud. In the last shot you will see the yield from one plant. I had 2 other cali-os plus 3 WW under a 400 W HPS. I was quite happy with yield.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts