What's new

400 watt - 5 plant - TRUE closet grow

confused

Hi , I'm confused.

These have been posted elsewhere in the forums already. Sorry for the clutter, I just feel that more people would stop by and comment on them here.

Most of the updates will be posted here from now on. Feel free to ask questions.

NL9 = Northern Lights 9 by Sagarmatha
CJ = Casey Jones by H3ad

Picked them up at the bay. The story begins a few days after the New Year (1/3??)...

New Year

Valentines Day

No Clue Day

Couple Days Deep In Flower

Few more days into flower

Lights off most recent pictures (Day 38 flower)

confused

haha you like the math New Grower??

I should have said that I ended up with 5 females.

here are some details that I copy/pasted to clear things up...

---------------------------------------------

- The soil mix is one bag of FF: Ocean Mix, one bag of FF: light warrior, and one brick of coco coir.

- Six out of the total 8 plants were started in 3 gallon containers. The remaining two were started in 1 gallon then switched to three gallons once they were found to be female. So 5 total females (2 CJ, 3 NL9)

- They are under a 400w HPS w/ a 6in Vortex and a 40lb carbon scrubber.

Incoming Airflow -> SCRUBBER -> COOL HOOD -> VORTEX -> Exhaust out

- The selection of nutes: FF grow big, FF bloom (the mild one), Liquid Karma, Nitrozome, Cal-Mag, and Sweet Citrus. ***They were not fed anything up until the ~20th day of veg, and very small doses of bloom as of yet.

- Once the plants got big enough, 1 3/4 inches of the main growth shoot were cut from all the plants and placed in a self-constructed (ghetto) bubbler

---------------------------------------------

The CJ's showed balls recently. The NL9's aren't showing any though. I think it is a controlled problem. The balls seem to be hallow so we will see if they make seeds.

Last edited:
N

New Grower

I just dunno why "400 watt - 5 plant - TRUE closet grow" is the title when I see 8 big plants at first.. but the plants are looking great and this is the most important! ;)

good luck bro'

NG

confused

New Grower said:
I just dunno why "400 watt - 5 plant - TRUE closet grow" is the title when I see 8 big plants at first.. but the plants are looking great and this is the most important! ;)

good luck bro'

NG

thats why I'm confused...

I'll update with some pics after the weekend. Then you will see that its only five plants.

I started with 8. 3 were male. 5 are left.

confused

Day 43 - not to sure about that date though. I need to go buy a magnifying glass.

The Two short NL9s are closest to the camera in that picture. The really yellow plant is the tall NL9.

The CJs are the two in the back right/left.