What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3620 Watts Starlite LED Grow By Krunchbubble...

URSA LED

Vendor
that's presuming that the units last years... and maybe these higher $$$ units will... compared to the shittier/cheaper led's...

Our LED patent and bonding technology allows us to have unprecedented lifespan on our LEDs.

We don't advertise it because it's not proven yet (by lab or by time), but through our thermal shocking tests (2000 cycles, compared to industry standard of 300 cycles), our LEDS are STILL WORKING with NO DROP in efficiency. At the 10 year mark or 100,000 hours of continuous usage, our tests show that the trend of our LEDs do not drop over 10% of light output. AFTER 10 YEARS.

URSA LED

Vendor
Do to Starlite's patented LED's, they actually last around 10 years WITHOUT loss of light. Chinese LED's have a fatal flaw with heat soaking. Pretty much the day you turn them on, they are losing light that can never regained...

What HID or LED company do you know have a 5 year warranty? All of Sunlight's products are 1 year...

Oh yeah. 5 YEAR 1-FOR-1 WARRANTY.
If it breaks, you don't need to wait for your unit to be repaired, could take weeks. I'll ship you one as soon as yours arrives to my warehouse.

We are supported by a 30 year corporate business model, so we are not new to the industry.

Buddler

Veteran
If it breaks, you don't need to wait for your unit to be repaired, could take weeks. I'll ship you one as soon as yours arrives to my warehouse.

We are supported by a 30 year corporate business model, so we are not new to the industry.

Do you have a Canadian distributor ?:)

URSA LED

Vendor
I'm very interested in your final yield and your opinion of the final product since I just pushed the button on two of the URSA Optilux16 full spectrum units. They should be shipping this week. Sweet looking grow!

Shipping out tomorrow! :woohoo:
Once you get it please post both your positive and negatives of this light so we can improve :)

But we think that this light is the one that's going to disrupt the current market. We have about 170 of these shipping out to a licensed producer up in Seattle after they tested one side by side with their 1000 watter DE. The Optilux smashed their grow records. They say the increase in yields will already pay for these lights, without even talking about the decreased power consumption.

They will be featured on next edition on Dope. You will know because our lights are featured in that same article.

starke

40Amps: I pushed the button on these for the same reason. I was literally a day away from ordering 4 of the Heilos 320s based on Krunch's results, when Alex's post about the URSA popped up. Hope I'm in this first batch being shipped. I have PLANS for these lights.

pinkus

Veteran

I pulled the trigger on a few Illumitex units because, at the time, they would swap out faulty units. THAT made it worthwhile.... but it was a verbal agreement that they now won't do. They fix it while you WAIT.

I love the looks and size of these units.

Shock testing is great, but it's NOT a substitute for the actual time passage. Still, looking sweet!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
40Amps: I pushed the button on these for the same reason. I was literally a day away from ordering 4 of the Heilos 320s based on Krunch's results, when Alex's post about the URSA popped up. Hope I'm in this first batch being shipped. I have PLANS for these lights.

Yeah for me it finally made sense to do this and I am far from an impulse buyer. I know quite a few of us took the dive so it will be really neat to see all of our reports on these things. I am just really afraid to do the grow from start to finish with them due to how powerful they are, but that is the way a true test needs to be done because LED has exhibited extremely improved growth structure for veg since they first hit the market.

Good luck to all who will be firing these things up in the next month!

:tiphat:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

I pulled the trigger on a few Illumitex units because, at the time, they would swap out faulty units. THAT made it worthwhile.... but it was a verbal agreement that they now won't do. They fix it while you WAIT.

I love the looks and size of these units.

Shock testing is great, but it's NOT a substitute for the actual time passage. Still, looking sweet!

Yeah for me it finally made sense to do this and I am far from an impulse buyer. I know quite a few of us took the dive so it will be really neat to see all of our reports on these things. I am just really afraid to do the grow from start to finish with them due to how powerful they are, but that is the way a true test needs to be done because LED has exhibited extremely improved growth structure for veg since they first hit the market.

Good luck to all who will be firing these things up in the next month!

:tiphat:

Im really happy you guys pulled the trigger....

Starlite's LED's are game changers, you guys will be very happy with the results im sure...

starke

Just curious. Did anyone on IC Mag who preordered prior to 1/26 receive a shipping confirmation email yesterday? Still looking for mine.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Almost done trimming, looks like there is a tad under 6 lbs do far with a tomato cage of Blue Dream to trim up...

Hopefully get it done tonight....

Buddler

Veteran
Nice haul man I'm liking the big tents too way easier than building a room that i have to tear down . Big savings over HPS ? Thanks for sharing.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, unless the guy repping sunlight supply was wrong on his info and the 3400 for 1k watt has been standard for ages as far as I know.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Total yield was a tad under 8 1/2 lbs!!!!!!

Pics of the buds soon, im in the middle of moving....

This room had its difficulties, reusing coco was a big mistake. Probably was flushing half my flowering time. Had several runt plants...

Ill do an overall assessment and have pics in a little bit. All I DO have to say right now is all my DE's are for sale....

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Wow that is a great yield right at around 1 g/W. Thanks for documenting your grow.

-Funk