What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3620 Watts Starlite LED Grow By Krunchbubble...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
:biggrin:

Im back with another Starlite LED grow! This time in a bigger tent, and with much more light!

Lets start with the lighting -

9 - 320 Watt Starlite Helios Fixtures
4 - 185 Watt White Spectrum Helios Fixtures = 3620 watts

krunchbubble

Veteran
Using Botanicare Coco in 3 gallon pots...

This grow is in a 10X10 Gorilla Grow tent, located in part of the upstairs master bedroom...

Nutrient is regular hydroponic nutrient Base A@B ran at 10ml Micro and 10ml Bloom, raising to 10ml micro and 15ml bloom towards the middle of flowering....

krunchbubble

Veteran
These strains are hand picked phenos from Unknownprophet....

Baylien #30
Baylien #31
Creamcicle #5
Creamcicle #6
Rezdog Galadriel #5
Rezdog Chemdog SourDiesel

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yes can see the different spectrum's. The one fixture in the middle has more blue spectrum, and the 4 fixtures that are white have a similar spectrum to a CMH...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Tagged up. @morgandcaptain has been producing some of the best product I've seen. Tight hard terp rocks..

krunchbubble

Veteran
Turning this grow into a sealed room, or at least trying....

The 10X10 tent is in a 18X15 room....

The idea is to use the room as the "lung" for the tent....

Cool and co2 the room, have a fan blowing cold enriched air INTO the tent and have an exhaust blowing the depleted, hot air into the room....

Experimenting today to see if it works....

pinkus

Veteran
Nice! I switched over to illumitex LEDs a few years ago for several reason, one being they are local to me. Subbed.:biggrin:

pinkus

Veteran
I really like the way my illumitex panels are working but i'm mega envious of the small size/weight/portability of the helios units.

Subbed. I'm watching this. Interested to see more about these lights.

Krunch, of the last run you did with the Starlites on the White, what was the bud quality like? I saw your photos of the finished product, but..

Compared to your Non-LED runs of White, what was the bud density like here? Smokability? Flavor? High?

Looking forward to this grow. :)

v1ru5

What made you choose this brand? Sponsorship? Being a local product? Ease to obtain (availability)?

3620 watts? But Helios site says that one of these 320w units produces light worth of 304.8w and 185w units 182.3w of light, so your tent is actually 3472,4 watt tent? I know I am splitting hairs here, sorry!

Looks great. I can't wait for the real blast off when the girls really start packing it!

krunchbubble

Veteran
What made you choose this brand? Sponsorship? Being a local product? Ease to obtain (availability)?

3620 watts? But Helios site says that one of these 320w units produces light worth of 304.8w and 185w units 182.3w of light, so your tent is actually 3472,4 watt tent? I know I am splitting hairs here, sorry!

Looks great. I can't wait for the real blast off when the girls really start packing it!

I chose this brand for several reasons. They are local to me. They are ICMAG vendors. And they are innovators of the technology and not just assembling parts from China...

No sponsorship or kickback in any way, I just want to try new technology...

pinkus

Veteran
any hints on prices?

any hints on prices?

yeah... their site is too cagy. "buy now" button leads to a request form. I understand... but that's gonna cut heavily into the impulse buy market.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's early in the game for the new products. still starlite... help a brother out ;).

I can't wait to see this grow. BTW, I talked with you a bit way back at ***....IIRC. sorry if it's a bad memory... it seems to be for most of the big boys ...if they fell for his schtick. :tiphat:

EDIT: LMFAO... *** was so shady it auto *** it out!! Ripz is the name that fuct them all over there. I was amod (read: sucker)

Ken Huang

Vendor
yeah... their site is too cagy. "buy now" button leads to a request form. I understand... but that's gonna cut heavily into the impulse buy market.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's early in the game for the new products. still starlite... help a brother out ;).

I can't wait to see this grow. BTW, I talked with you a bit way back at ***....IIRC. sorry if it's a bad memory... it seems to be for most of the big boys ...if they fell for his schtick. :tiphat:

EDIT: LMFAO... *** was so shady it auto *** it out!! Ripz is the name that fuct them all over there. I was amod (read: sucker)

Fear not! We are finalizing an agreement with www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com to sell our lights on there and soon everyone will be able to see and buy our lights online! :greenstars:

Last edited:

URSA LED

Vendor
we are on amazon prime starting --->8/15/2016

Helios GT 320 - DUET/LUNA is on sale for $660 + free shipping
FIRST 10 PURCHASES - Use Coupon Code (try them all): "FORUMOFF" / "FORUM15%" / "ETQRY3BY" for additional 15% OFF

Last edited: