What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 years of OG, Drop your best pictures vvv

acespicoli

390948_pink-kush-dwc-bdkdr-undergroundu-pink-kush.jpg

U-Pink - BigDaddyK

Reefermans Pink Kush 1.1 Description​

Logo Reefermans Seeds
Pink kush 1-1 We used the famous pink kush cutting ( I named it pink kush ) that has been guarded for nearly 3 decades the mother line of the king and one of the most high reguarded plants in my collection in this generation we pollinated her with the pure king pollen this is the purest and best PK line that I have offered to date it will pass on the flavor and taste and those pink hairs that are also dominant in the King line will be super dominant in this line , one of my main goals in working with the Pk was not to loose that killer flavor and crazzy resin production and this in a obvious match the pure king is not as fussy as the pk in the feeding dept and is easier to grow overall this is the reason the king was bred is that the Pink kush which was called a HP before I called it pk was really fussy it can knock out huge colas and produce crazzy amounts of resin if everything is on if its not it can disapoint , the king was initially bred to make a easier PK type . In this hybrid which is about 87.5% pink kush expect a few issues like massive vegative death at week 8-9 this is more subtle on the pure king but on the pink kush line the plants look really rough all leaves turn yellow and die no matter what you do near the end the buds are 100% if everything is good but no matter what you do the leaves yellow . This plant can yeild massive like our hash plant line if you dial it in. The flowering time is 10-11 weeks not sooner or you will loose Outdoors she takes untill november

1663342103128.png
1663342265966.png

^go visit his Diary its well done and short to the point (y)^

Long live the king cut, wish more growers kept this :canabis:

1663341651884.png

< vendor link

Disclaimer:
not a paid ad just a fan :groupwave: :artist:

@Charles-scott RMG :respect: the best always have haters!!!

Attachments

• 1663341040434.png
    1663341040434.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

View attachment 18757394
U-Pink - BigDaddyK

Reefermans Pink Kush 1.1 Description​

Logo Reefermans Seeds
Pink kush 1-1 We used the famous pink kush cutting ( I named it pink kush ) that has been guarded for nearly 3 decades the mother line of the king and one of the most high reguarded plants in my collection in this generation we pollinated her with the pure king pollen this is the purest and best PK line that I have offered to date it will pass on the flavor and taste and those pink hairs that are also dominant in the King line will be super dominant in this line , one of my main goals in working with the Pk was not to loose that killer flavor and crazzy resin production and this in a obvious match the pure king is not as fussy as the pk in the feeding dept and is easier to grow overall this is the reason the king was bred is that the Pink kush which was called a HP before I called it pk was really fussy it can knock out huge colas and produce crazzy amounts of resin if everything is on if its not it can disapoint , the king was initially bred to make a easier PK type . In this hybrid which is about 87.5% pink kush expect a few issues like massive vegative death at week 8-9 this is more subtle on the pure king but on the pink kush line the plants look really rough all leaves turn yellow and die no matter what you do near the end the buds are 100% if everything is good but no matter what you do the leaves yellow . This plant can yeild massive like our hash plant line if you dial it in. The flowering time is 10-11 weeks not sooner or you will loose Outdoors she takes untill november

View attachment 18757402 View attachment 18757403
^go visit his Diary its well done and short to the point (y)^

Long live the king cut, wish more growers kept this :canabis:

View attachment 18757398

< vendor link

Disclaimer:
not a paid ad just a fan :groupwave: :artist:

@Charles-scott RMG :respect: the best always have haters!!!
Ive seen some plants from pink kush come out with colas that look almost white with a pink tint to them....as they get plastered with so so much resin....good plant for medical use with very long lasting effect on the best plants.

spice

Yeah every time they seem to do that. There were 12 seeds in an ounce that I had got years back I figured that they were stress hermies probably from overfeeding or a light leak. I haven't had that issue with them that cross was made with a strain called chocolate from cannacopia. It is a great, lucky pollenchuck.

acespicoli

Anyone still have the fire cut? From: Raskal ?

Sep 6, 2006
triangle kush via emerald triangle 1992

47336479DSC02218.JPG

47336479DSC01926.JPG

47336479DSC02146.JPG

47336479DSC01915.JPG

BD :joint:

[IMG alt="ograskal"]https://www.icmag.com/data/avatars/m/0/172.jpg?1649695503[/IMG]ograskal
Oct 12, 2006
A few of you have asked me how can they tell if they have the SFV cut or the Abusive cut
So Heres some comparison shots of the SFV OGK and the Abusive OGK.............
bud shots at around 8 weeks flower!! They look the same to me in veg but different in flower!!!
Enjoy!! ~ograskal

Here is the Abusive cut:

And now the SFV cut:

Both are Dank and Nice and Potent!!!

Last edited:

acespicoli

ogRaskal a hard act to follow, and that Master Kush tho...

ograskal
Feb 11, 2007 #460
Kush Nugz......

Kush Nugz......

Hey wassup Everyone :wave: Just took a few shots of some Dank Ass Kush....Sorry for the Blurry Pics, I was rushing it cuz the Baterry light was already flashin....This OGK is Dried up and ready for the jars....Took about 6 days to dry....Smoked a Sample Nug of it Last Night and it is Dank as Hell....Enjoy...~ogr

OG KUSH......

My Last 2 Master Kush Nugz...

OG and Master....

420 jars....

acespicoli

Dude this is a beautiful garden every year you bring the OG this years harvest looks amazing
Im keeping my eyes open for the dried bud shots and smoke reports, drop a link if its another thread :love:

Last edited:

acespicoli

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe​

Sep 20, 2006 #225
I thought it was original gangsta ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

leroymmj

Sep 20, 2006 #226

You are correct Sir. Original Gansta Kush.

leroymmj

Sep 20, 2006 #227
I heard of alot of people, me included at first that assumed it stood for OverGrow.

ograskal

Sep 21, 2006 #228
leroymmj said:
I heard of alot of people, me included at first that assumed it stood for OverGrow.
I've always heard that it stands for "Original Gangster Kush!!" How it got that name and who named it is the real Question!?!?!?!~ograskal

putz
/ˌpəts,ˌpo͝ots/

noun
noun: putz; plural noun: putzes
  1. 1.
    informal•North American
    a stupid or worthless person.
    "I'm not some two-bit putz who doesn't know the difference between Ouzo and Dom Perignon"
Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. ()
Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown.
Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro".
The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush.

Last edited:

acespicoli

1664023390349.png

Experience near instant relaxation after a few tokes of Reeferman’s Ultimate Pink Kush,
an Indica dominant strain of epic physical potency.
Beautiful vanilla to floral overtones with earthiness characterize the boquet.
A very potent Kush strain, amongst the strongest.

▪ Very dense buds.
▪ LOTS of resin production on all parts of plant.
▪ Likes to grow tall for an Indica Dominant Strain.
▪ An Award Winning Cup Cut Strain.
▪ Can Develop Pink to Purple colours on buds

I got 2 ultimate pink Kush S1 from Scott family farms going now.

Sub24ox7
Sep 9, 2021 #27
Click image for larger version  Name:    1EEFC2B2-9A5B-4188-9904-F830B55F8B14.jpeg Views:    0 Size:    91.4 KB ID:    17939062

Click image for larger version  Name:    1EEFC2B2-9A5B-4188-9904-F830B55F8B14.jpeg Views:    0 Size:    91.4 KB ID:    17939062

Last edited:

acespicoli

Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.

WCD is elusive to find so far...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....​

Dec 15, 2010 #1

A little bit from the garden. The 91 is super low yeilding and a long lanky beast. She is also some of the best herb I have ever come across. Love her or hate her I dont see many pics of her around so her ya go.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Dawg is a resin bomb but kinda low yeilding. Whatever the Chem D was crossed with gave it way more resin and took some underarm funk in exchange for cherry-ish funk. Either way she is a breeze to grow but agian not the biggest yielder. She is a great plant but prolly done in my room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....​

Jun 2, 2010 #12
The only Bubba I grow.........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Funky coffee dankness and smells soooo good if you leave the room and return! Permenant resident in the grow room!!!!

Last edited:

acespicoli

We found 679 direct descendants from OG Kush in the seedfinder strain database, here a short overview.
To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our OG Kush Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations.

OG Kush Hybrids / Crossings Selections / Direct Descendents S1 etc....

00 Kush » OG Kush Probably 707 OG Kush » SFV OG Kush 818 Pure SFV OG » OG Kush x OG Kush reversed S1 Abusive OG » OG Kush Abusive cut BTY OG » OG Kush x OG Kush probably Benjis Kush » OG Kush probably Boss OG » OG Kush selection Bugatti OG » OG Kush Bully Kush » Triangle Kush x Triangle Kush Bx2 Captain Krypt OG » OG Kush Probably Crippy Original OG Kush » OG Kush 1986 Don OG Kush » OG Kush Dutch Duchess » OG Kush Tahoe cut x OG Kush Eastside OG » OG Kush selection Face-Off OG Kush » OG Kush Selfed Face-Off OG S1 » Face-Off OG x Face-Off OG S1 Fire Kush » OG Kush Fire cut Fire Kush » Fire OG Kush Fire OG Kush » Fire OG Kush x Fire OG Kush S1 Florida OG » OG Kush Florida OG Ghost OG » OG Kush Ghost cut Ghost of Von Humboldt OG » OG Kush High Octane OG » OG Kush Heirloom cut Irene OG » OG Kush probably KO Kush » OG Kush KO selection Khalifa Kush » OG Kush South Florida OG King » OG Kush Probably King Louis XIII » OG Kush Louis XIII cut Kush Exclusive » OG Kush probably Lake OG » OG Kush Tahoe Cut Legend OG » OG Kush Legend OG » OG Kush Legend OGK » Legend OG reversed Lemon Garlic » Lemon Garlic Lemon Garlic OG » OG Kush Lemon Garlic OG Lemon Kush » OG Kush Loud OG » SFV OG Kush Sonoma OG Kush Probably Mainline OG » OG Kush Male OG » OG Kush Probably Mars OG » OG Kush Planetary Kush Martian Candy » OG Kush probably OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush SLV cut OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush Emerald OG OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush x OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush x OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush F5 OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush Christopher Wallace cut OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush x OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush reversed F2 OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » OG Kush OG Kush » Ghost OG Selfed OG Kush » OG Kush x OG Kush OG Kush Fast Version » OG Kush OG Kush S F V » SFV OG OG Kush XL » OG Kush OG Love » OG Kush dank lime phenotype OG Mercury » OG Kush OG Ringo » OG Kush SoHum Seeds OGs Kush » OG Kush Original OG Kush » OG Kush Pre Lemon Thai introduction S1 Original Tahoe » OG Kush Tahoe cut S1 Pacific Surfliner OG Kush » OG Kush selection Pele Fire OG » Fire OG BX Pink Kush » OG Kush Pink Kush » Pink Kush Pink Louie 13th OG » King Louis XIII Platinum Valley » Valley Kush Sister of the Valley Kush Poison OG » OG Kush Selfed Pr1m3ra Flats » OG Kush probably Pure Kush » OG Kush Selfed Pure Kush » OG Kush Rasbino » Pink Kush x Pink Kush IBL SFV Kush » SFV Kush SFV OG » OG Kush SFV Cut SFV OG » OG Kush San Fernando Valley cut SLV OG Kush » OG Kush San Luis Valley OG Sublime » OG Kush probably Tahoe OG Kush Fem » OG Kush Tahoe cut x OG Kush Tahoe cut S1 The OG Nr18 » OG Kush BX Tom Kush OG » OG Kush selfed Triangle Kush » OG Kush Florida Triangle Kush » Triangle Kush x Triangle Kush S1 Tripple OG » OG Kush Triple cut True OG » OG Kush x OG Kush Valley Kush 1 » OG Kush California batch ill OG » OG Kush

1664030691924.png

Legend Cut

Crippy Original OG Kush​

((Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica x (Pakistani x Highland Thai)) = Crippy
Extremely potent; can be too strong for some

This is the original, real deal pre OG Kush clone from 1986. This cut was originally bred and grown on the island of Kauai. Selected from a 500 seed pheno hunt. Rumor has it that it made its way from Hawaii to Florida via surfers in the late 80's. It pre-dates Triangle Kush and often is confused as a slang term for good herb, used in Hawaii as "Da Crip" and in Florida as "Crippy Weed." Some older Hawaiians and Floridians know of this legend, and its correct name.

Crippy OG Kush

The legendary Crippy cut; one of our strongest strains

It was recently announced on the Adam Dunn Show The Origins of OG Kush by Matt "Bubba" Barger that he started his OG Kush from a Crippy bag seed. The debate on whether Crippy, Triangle Kush, Ghost OG, or Florida Kush are the same cuts, or which came first, will continue. I can promise you that the cut is the original gassy herb and has tested up to 7% total terpenes.

Crippy

Crippy grown in living soil under the Hawaiian sun

Why Is It Called Crippy?​

The name comes from the effects of this amazing strain. It has a strong initial cerebral effect that will cut through just about any strain, followed by an intense creeper effect that will leave you heavily medicated. This is one of those strains that rivals the potency of concentrates, not in test result numbers, but in effects.

Crippy OG Kush PRE-86

Note: Contains Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica AKA Duck Foot

Quick Facts​

Hours of Relief: 3.5+ hours
Effects: Extremely strong, Indica
Good For: Anxiety, pain relief, best strain for PTSD, relaxation, insomnia, appetite stimulation
Flower Characteristics: Gas, Gas, and GAS with a light piney and earthy aroma
Plant Characteristics: Moderate veg, high bract to leaf ratio, exotic, viny, thin branches, needs plenty of support, smaller flowers, highest testing OG terpenes, greasy, moderately yielding
Best For: Indoor or greenhouse, experienced growers
Flowering Time: 10-12 weeks, 13 weeks if you're dialed in

Kauai Electric​

Kauai Electric was bred on the North Shore of Kauai and grown exclusively by one grower called "Jonesy."
It's a fast flowering strain with an amazing sativa head rush.
A terpene profile of lemon-lime Sprite with that old-school skunk backend, and tropical hints of guava and passionfruit.

Kauai Electric

The highly coveted and loved Kauai Electric

It was only grown along Powerline Trail, directly above my childhood home, until the early 90s.
After hurricane Iniki, the breeder passed a few cuts of this legend to some local growers, my dad being one of them,
as "Jonesy's" house was destroyed and he ended up moving to Maui for a short period of time.

Why Is It Called Kauai Electric?​

It was grown under the Kauai Electric Company power lines, and with its electrical-type effect, it was the perfect name.

Quick Facts​

Hours of Relief: 3+ hours
Effects: Moderately Strong
Good For: Motivation, Creativity, Productivity, Depression
Flower Characteristics: Lemon-lime Sprite skunky passionfruit guava aroma and taste
Plant Characteristics: Quick veg, large internode spacing, large yielding
Best For: Outdoor
Flowering Time: 14 weeks

acespicoli

FEEL LIKE THIS ONE DESERVES A RECOUNT ?

• SFV​

Votes: 47 21.7%

acespicoli

spoiler alert best outta six cuts

The best OG Kush in California—Leafly’s critic picks 2019
Elise McDonoughPublished on November 6, 2019 • Last updated April 13, 2021
Critics picked the best OG Kush in California based off a blind taste test.
1665433988795.png

(David Downs/Leafly)​

The winner. Fire OG from Fire Cut of Santa Cruz, California. (Leafly)

Hailed as the best cut of OG by Santa Cruz locals, this small outfit specializes in Fire OG and Lion OG, with frosty flowers that absolutely reek of true OG Kush terps. The distinctive OG aroma hits your nose immediately after opening the jar.

Judges loved: The favorite to win by a long shot, this variety was the first to disappear at our tasting session, as judges rolled up and smoked every last delicious, heady bud. Universally scored high in terms of flavor, appearance, effect, and burnability, this fire cut is a proud representation of the legacy of traditional OG Kush.

Judges disliked: One judge found a few seeds when he rolled up the buds. Hopefully he kept them!..

1665434417918.png

Photo by: BigDawg - check out the link above some great pics
🔥
💯

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts