What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3' x 6' tent out there?

FAFO

I looked around, but cannot seem to find a quality 3' deep x 6' wide grow tent out there? Is that a custom size? Can I order one that size, and if so from who? Thanks everyone for being here!!!!!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Vivosun (a sponsor here) makes a 32" x 60" that is close to what you want. I have that exact tent and Vivosun's tents are very nice, as tents go. They call it a 5x2 but it's actually closer to a 5x3.

FAFO

Vivosun (a sponsor here) makes a 32" x 60" that is close to what you want. I have that exact tent and Vivosun's tents are very nice, as tents go. They call it a 5x2 but it's actually closer to a 5x3.

My goal is to fit 2-mars hydro 4800's in there. I will look into the fit. Thank you.

Latest posts

Latest posts