What's new

3 Outdoorplants inside

Early Pearl

Hi. I decided to show you guys what i´m growing now. These plants are now flowering already, but heres a brief story of their plantlives.
I started this project early in the spring when I ordered seeds from sendiseeds. Early pearl, Ruderalis indica and Guerillas gusto. I had some major problems at first because I was away and there was a man who took care of my little plants while I was in Russia. Well he promised to but there was not many plants still living when I got back. I took 4 plants outside on 13th of june and they suffered the first month outside but then they started to grow. One plant died early so three to go(2 early pearl and guerillas gusto). They growed in different speeds and did not start to flower(light circle is not 12/12 until 22.9 here in the north lattitudes in Finland) so I transferred them in on 2th of september. The biggest plant got a 65 l bucket and the secon got a 25 l, the smallest plant(guerillas gusto) got 10 litres of soil. I placed them to a little room(2m x 3m). I have 650W of Hps light in the room.
The plants growed very well and fast and i tried to tie ém down a little... On 27th of september the lights were shut down the first time and the flowering started. Within week all plants had shown their sex and they growed fast. I use biobloom as a fertilizer.
Early pearl shows two different phenotypes, indica dominant small bushy plant and a huge tall sativa dominant one. I hope they will have different puds as well.
The plants drink like grazy...
Now they are forming puds everywhere and everything is fine. I am kinda hurryed up right now, so I will show you more pics and edit the post as soon as possible.
268416-10-med.JPG

Last edited:

Hempnist

Hi. I think I was somehow inspirated to post my own grow report here after seen yours here too :)

You must get picture of yours big Early Pearl plant here as soon as possible!

Early Pearl

27.10 31th day of flowering. One male wrecked my plans by polluting the whole room. So some seeds coming... Everything seems to be fine thou buds could grow faster. Some pictures now. You can ask if you want.

showphoto.php
showphoto.php
showphoto.php
showphoto.php
showphoto.php

Last edited:

BostonGeorge

Man pollen can suck huh

Man pollen can suck huh

Hashasin,

Sorry to hear about the pollination of the ladies. I take it that wasn't the plan. Well they still look AWESOME. Looks like you'll have plenty of seeds for the furture.

Keep it Green and Healthy

BostonGeorge

Early Pearl

Update....
Nothing has changed except that i had to tie ém more. I just don´t get it, what have I done wrong so that these puds don´t grow? Ihave almost lost all the hope for these ladies and I am already looking forward to my next grow with better strains. Ok, I am satisfied to get some pud to smoke, but... You know what I mean. If you have big plants with loads of soil under them and good nutes etc. you would except atleast 0,5g/W but that amount is not going to be filled this time... :confused: But anyway, some pictures now.

Sorry...

Sorry...

Hiya Hashy,
sorry about X poll damn that sucks? though perhaps you may get some nice beans as a consolation? Nice pictures and sorry about bad luck man... :wave: