What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 Ladies in the sun.....

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dylan said:
nice! how old are they?

About 2 and a half months....I germed them the last week of Feb and sprouted and put in cups in first week of March and just outside the last month. I just topped them again and tied down they were already half way up the block wall and still have quite a few months to go.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also those were about three feet tall before I pulled them down and one is in FoxFarm Ocean soil and the other two right in the ground no prep. I live on a river delta and the dirt is perfect for growing so this is my little test just to see how well they do. The only nutes is a dose of Tiger Bloom about a week after showing sex and now starting to bud. But they are sooooo green....I wish I could just let them grow to there full height.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a months grow.... and wow is all I can say myself. The picture right above is the same plant has the first two pictures here. The last two pictures are of the one next to it, those stems are gonna be some solid bud.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful S a H....nothin like the sun to make our sacred herb come to life...very nice !

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farmer John said:
"wow is all I can say" well said SaH, you Bay Area people are so lucky...damn...:yummy:

And you know I always thought I would never move to Cali.. but here I am. It was pretty funny the other day a friend was driving from Seattle to PHX and he stayed a night and I broke out some of the BlueMoonshine I grew and at first he was laughing at me for trying to grow myself and was thinking of that homegrown crap you did when you were just out of HS and into your first place. But that was when I was still connecting at 1200 or maybe even a fast 2400 baud where as now there is the internet where you can find out what kind of bug you have in a matter of minutes with a digital camera and a highspeed connection. But after a few tokes he changed his story about my outdoor homegrown...lol

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
Beautiful S a H....nothin like the sun to make our sacred herb come to life...very nice !

Say that again and again and once more for the people in the back say it again.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeeehaaawww gotta love those outdoor plants... growin like a weed . Great Job !! gettin er done cali style :)
Gotta love having a chair next to your plant ...

dylan

looks real good SaH! you'll have a pretty good sized harvest i'm guessing too.

well, keep up the good work, and keep us posted with your progress.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I tied it down today as it was almost to the top of the blockwall...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chuckyoufarley said:
and what lovely ladies they are . damn very nice is that an old inground pool your are in

No its just the backyard with a blockwall fence. I may have to add a row or two of new blocks to it depending on how this baby wants to go. It was at the top edge of the wall so I had to do something. But its a perfect spot as the sun comes up over the top of the wall so they are in the sun all day till about 3-4pm than than as the heat of the day hits our apple tree blocks it till about 7pmish where it gets another 90 minutes of late evening sun. I just keep thinkin Christmas is gonna be green.

Latest posts

Latest posts