What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x2x4 Sour Bubble Freezeland Serious 6 SOG

ConeSmoker

High people ConeSmoker here (can't roll for shit) been a lurker and member here for 16 years on icmag in the past but forgot my account details.

Here is info of the two upcoming strains

Sour Bubble CBD

Genetics: Sour Bubble (BOG) x Willamette Hush
Indica/Sativa 90/10
Flowering: 60ish days 12/12
Outdoor: end sept to 2nd week oct
Height: 5 feet, larger outdoors

THC:CBD 1:1 — 2:1

Freezland IBL S1

£15.00 – £160.00

• Genetics Freezeland x Freezeland
  • Harvest September 10th -25th
  • Feminised
  • Semi Auto
This is my first ever photo grow indoors start to finnish. Unfortunately freezeland seeds haven't arrived yet maybe by the end of week. RGS usually get here in a timely manner.

So what can I tell you... I started growing outdoors when I was 15 (32 now). The strain was Guerilla Gold 2 and 3. Unfortunately I couldn't dry indoors because my family would have smelt it. So the most of the buds molded hanging from trees outside. Unfortunate first harvest.

Now I live in the city and there are no swamps/clearings to grow in within hiking distance.

The plan is to grow all 3 Freezeland fems. Sour Bubble are regs so I'll grow 3 of those also. Might even add 2-3 Searious 6. Planning on having 3 strains. A clone of each female will be made into bonsai mums Drbud style.

Grow Details

• 2x2x4' Mars Hydro Tent - I wont be filling the tent completely for now I have a plastic tote on the floor of the tent to raise plants off of the floor for easier watering/nutrient.
  • Coco coir with a good sprinkling of perlite added - Coco is bought on amazon in 11lb compressed blocks and giant bags of perlite from homedepot
  • 24/0 light schedule unless temps get worse it'll be switched to 18/6
  • 1 or 2 55w AutoCob led grow light (6500k) - One autocob is said to replace a 150w hps/mh which I believe considering previous auto harvest of 120g auto durban poison
  • MaxiGro veg stage nutrient. Haven't been to the hydro store to pick up maxibloom yet but will soon. Also should find synthetic calmag+. All I have now is BioThrive calmag+ better than nothing!
  • Water is from the tap - 5 1 gallon arizona ice tea jugs are ready should a plant need watering
  • Mums will be grown in another tent
  • 6" round pots

At the moment I am testing the cab to see if the fan is strong enough to keep temps in range while inside a closed closet. Without the carbon scrubber temp stays 73 day 81 night. However I think it'll need double the cmf once the filter/ducting/silencer is hooked to it.

Attached are pictures of the closet, tent and inside

That's all folks have a wonderful morning

Attachments

• 100_1112.JPG
    100_1112.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
  • 100_1113.JPG
    100_1113.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
  • 100_1114.JPG
    100_1114.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:

ConeSmoker

So here are the results of last nights cab heat test.

The warmest it got was 82*
Coolest was 80*

That is with the door to the closet closed and the bedroom door closed. Unfortunately I'll need to buy a stronger fan/scrubber/silencer combo and use the 100cfm as intake.

NeDank

It's been 3 days no sprouts :( I'll wait 2 or 3 more days before planting new strains

Last edited:

NeDank

Everything is up except the sour bubble

Attachments

• 100_1134.JPG
    100_1134.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
  • 100_1133.JPG
    100_1133.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 67

NeDank

Not sure whats up with the sour bubble but out of the 4 seeds planted none have sprouted everything else is above soil

NeDank

While watering the babies i accidentally let the stream of water hit a freezeland and it bent the stem. Unfortunately this plant died so we are down to 1 freeze fem and 2 serious 6 reg
100_1143.JPG

stiff

Veteran
Damn...that sucks,were they from BOG? My brother just got my 4 years old serious6 and also couldn't get them started. I wish I would have used them few years back🙄

Latest posts

Latest posts