What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x 200 sq Mts; NoTill; Organic

Barbecho

I would like to close that germination part with actual info about the equipment:

::: Secret Jardin 2x 55W 6500K and 2x 55W 9500K :::

::: 290 spots in trays :::

With 90% of success germination I may cover more than 1/2 of my terraces, non mix planting- I mean not Tomatoes with Carrots, etc…Just one kind at spot.

Actual photos, warming up some cannabis seeds in water and germinating tomatoes F1, peppers F1 and pumpkins F2 in trays.

Grow your independence!

Attachments

• photo2113817.jpg
    photo2113817.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 110
  • photo2113818.jpg
    photo2113818.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 108
  • photo2113819.jpg
    photo2113819.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 113
  • photo2113820.jpg
    photo2113820.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 111
  • photo2113821.jpg
    photo2113821.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 112
  • photo2113822.jpg
    photo2113822.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 108

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I would like to close that germination part with actual info about the equipment:

::: Secret Jardin 2x 55W 6500K and 2x 55W 9500K :::

::: 290 spots in trays :::

With 90% of success germination I may cover more than 1/2 of my terraces, non mix planting- I mean not Tomatoes with Carrots, etc…Just one kind at spot.

Actual photos, warming up some cannabis seeds in water and germinating tomatoes F1, peppers F1 and pumpkins F2 in trays.

Grow your independence!

What kind of temperatures and humidity are you having to work with?😎

Barbecho

Propagator ::: Min. 24 night and Max. 28 day ::: temperature of water with canna seeds.

Trays ::: Min. 17 night and Max. 26 day ::: Humidity here goes from 30-75% , that sensor doesn’t seems to be reliable, or I should move it at better place.

Btw. - Photos - Bit of that I am getting from Greenhouses now…

That dry broom is lettuce when it gets to reproduce, that form is far way from last season, well dry and preserved anyway - ready to be collected.

Attachments

• photo2114042.jpg
    photo2114042.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 115
  • photo2114043.jpg
    photo2114043.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 115
  • photo2114044.jpg
    photo2114044.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 116

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Perfect temps and looking good Barbecho. Sounds like you are in spring where you are and in a happy time. Still cold here and I will be glad when it's gone. Are those radishes or baby carrots?😎

Barbecho

It’s more this rare-something finish of winter and especially good weather before real spring.

Radishes…

BTW. Baby vegetables ::: another one world of growing, calling my attention and I tried a bit of it, but…
There is much more attention and patient necessity than I have, also need of one key tool - quality manual seeder ( Jang Seeder, etc ), everyday cleaning of weeds, permanent equal drip and enough of quality compost. Than just repeating same model again and again.
Quality and taste of those small veggies like carrots, radishes, onions, or tiny leeks is amazing thing!!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It’s more this rare-something finish of winter and especially good weather before real spring.

Radishes…

BTW. Baby vegetables ::: another one world of growing, calling my attention and I tried a bit of it, but…
There is much more attention and patient necessity than I have, also need of one key tool - quality manual seeder ( Jang Seeder, etc ), everyday cleaning of weeds, permanent equal drip and enough of quality compost. Than just repeating same model again and again.
Quality and taste of those small veggies like carrots, radishes, onions, or tiny leeks is amazing thing!!!

That Jang seeder is worth every penny when it comes to tiny seed. Perfect with carrots for exact seed spacing to prevent plant clumping. One of the best perks for growers is access to baby vegetables and you are right "amazing things" come out of the ground with loving-kindness.. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That Jang seeder is worth every penny when it comes to tiny seed. Perfect with carrots for exact seed spacing to prevent plant clumping. One of the best perks for growers is access to baby vegetables and you are right "amazing things" come out of the ground with loving-kindness.. 😎

Hows is the greenhouse Barbecho?😎

Barbecho

Hows is the greenhouse Barbecho?😎
All fine, I was quite busy lately. I have to keep you updated guys. Sorry for delay. Hope you all doing fine and keeping to grow your independence!

E303BA9D-C088-46CB-AC57-0FC826A89C8A.jpeg

I focused my self on few vegetables and hemp of course in this season.

Vegetables ::: Beans ::: Pumpkins ::: Peppers ::: Tomatoes…

…and some different hemp varieties, I am still looking for the right one pheno ( d9 < 0.2% )…!

I left one greenhouse without anything planted, decision was clear - doing less and better.