What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2800w LED in Coco - Doc’s OG, Diesel, Peanutbutter Breath

jrnyc88

First grow in this room, scaling way down from my last set up and just doing sort of a more relaxed hobby thing.

Using 4 x 660w GrowPros LEDs, they’re adjustable up to 720w max.

Flowering in 3 gallon bags, mix is coco and perlite.

Advanced Nutrients 3-part, voodoo juice, bud igniter, big bud, overdrive, b-52, sensizym and cal-mag.

These are all from seed, 32 plants. 8 of each, the strains are f1s made from these males:
Doc’s OG, a different OG, NYC Diesel, and Purple Peanutbutter Breath.

Those males pollinated a bunch of different females to give these seeds.

Few weeks ago in cups, little bit of yellowing on the bottom leaves is because I haven’t used advanced nutrients in a long time and I cautiously didn’t feed enough but I corrected that quickly

IMG_5105.jpeg

Nice root development, voodoo juice is an amazing product, I’m sure other microbial root products are good too this is just the one I use.
IMG_5150.jpeg

IMG_5153.jpeg

After transplant I have them all on one side of the room under 1300 watts.

IMG_5218.jpeg

Just a few days later after transplant and an increase in nutrients they are really taking off.

IMG_5255.jpeg

And today I’m doing some tying and training. I’ve topped once so far, done some pinching and normally I would have pruned some of this lower growth but I want to leave myself some options when it’s time to take cuttings.

IMG_5258.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg

That’s it for now

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
First grow in this room, scaling way down from my last set up and just doing sort of a more relaxed hobby thing.

Using 4 x 660w GrowPros LEDs, they’re adjustable up to 720w max.

Flowering in 3 gallon bags, mix is coco and perlite.

Advanced Nutrients 3-part, voodoo juice, bud igniter, big bud, overdrive, b-52, sensizym and cal-mag.

These are all from seed, 32 plants. 8 of each, the strains are f1s made from these males:
Doc’s OG, a different OG, NYC Diesel, and Purple Peanutbutter Breath.

Those males pollinated a bunch of different females to give these seeds.

Few weeks ago in cups, little bit of yellowing on the bottom leaves is because I haven’t used advanced nutrients in a long time and I cautiously didn’t feed enough but I corrected that quickly

View attachment 18965802

Nice root development, voodoo juice is an amazing product, I’m sure other microbial root products are good too this is just the one I use.
View attachment 18965804

View attachment 18965806

After transplant I have them all on one side of the room under 1300 watts.

View attachment 18965807

Just a few days later after transplant and an increase in nutrients they are really taking off.

View attachment 18965808

And today I’m doing some tying and training. I’ve topped once so far, done some pinching and normally I would have pruned some of this lower growth but I want to leave myself some options when it’s time to take cuttings.

View attachment 18965809

View attachment 18965810

That’s it for now
Thanks for sharing your grow with us friend. You are doing a super job on this one. I'm going to ride with you for a while. I'm interested in those nutrients that you are using. Keep us posted.

jrnyc88

Thanks for sharing your grow with us friend. You are doing a super job on this one. I'm going to ride with you for a while. I'm interested in those nutrients that you are using. Keep us posted.
I won a photo competition years ago, it was either on my old account here or maybe on Overgrow and the prize was the full line of Advanced Nutrients. It’s really good stuff but eventually when I moved up to doing really big grows it was too expensive. Now that I’m back to hobby growing I figure why not spend the money and do it right.

jrnyc88

Growing from seed is a lot of fun but sort of a pain in the ass.. here we have a Purple Peanutbutter Breath cross that has perfect structure I don’t even need to tie down..

IMG_5297.jpeg

And then here’s a Doc’s OG cross that is probably the most impractical plant I’ve seen indoors.. it’s a female though so I’m gonna let it rock

IMG_5298.jpeg