What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Denver suburb. It was +6 last night and winter just started. We had 7 inches of snow a couple days ago. A wonderful winter wonder land. LOL At least it wasn't upslope like they get in Buffalo, NY.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its getting real a few weeks before winter. Everything balances out, but we may be in for a good winter.

32F with a wind chill of 19 at sunset 41 mph gusts of wind.

St. Phatty

I finally broke a $17 "Comfort Zone" 1000 watt heater, after 3 or 4 years.

Fan just stopped and it makes a buzzing noise.

So I bought a "Utility Heater" from "Hypertough". Made in China, but with a little marketing.

The new one says it does 1500 watts.

It sure takes longer to heat up bathwater when the house is cold.

Understandable if the house is 50 instead of 75.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a 13 with a wind chill of 2 this morning, but the sun came out, and everything is ok now. That wind cuts through. It wasn't all that cold yesterday but with the wind a 34 degree day turned into a 18 degree day or less.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freezing fog this morning down to 23F! Very heavy frost still staying around in the shade after the sun came up.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13C. Wind chill minus 10C this evening and minus 23C overnight...... :freezing:

4371561566_0de721d9bd_o.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
@EsterEssence , I think I am at the bottom of your mountain. It's a little warmer down here, but not much. Highs are 60's and lows are high 40's and low 50's. WAYYYYYYYY too fucking cold for me. I can't wait for the 3-digit temps of Summertime. I fucking LOVE the desert in the Summer.

When I got here last year, it was still in the 80's and even some 90's in December. Did we have a warm Winter last year? Or, is it a cold Winter this year? I know it's way too fucking cold for me. 90's in December was perfect for me.

Cloudy as fuck today. What's up with clouds. I ain't paying SoCal prices for Ohio weather. Do we get a rebate on our property taxes when it's not sunny?

On an off-topic note, some guy was driving down your mountain at about 100 mph a couple days ago and flipped over and landed on my neighbors patio. The front of the car was in the living room. He was airborne for over 50' before he hit the condo. I live 4 condos down and I felt the fucing impact. Pieces of car flew OVER the roof. The girl in the car crawled out and looked fine. The guy was trapped and a little bloody but he was conscious and talking when the ambulance arrived. Unfuckingbelievable that they weren't both killed.

Attachments

• wreck-1.jpg
    wreck-1.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 35
  • wreck-2.jpg
    wreck-2.jpg
    965.4 KB · Views: 30
  • wreck-3.jpg
    wreck-3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 36
  • wreck-4.jpg
    wreck-4.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 30
  • wreck-5.jpg
    wreck-5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38

armedoldhippy

Veteran
up in 40s tonight, warm for here. weather gurus warning of tornadoes overnight & tomorrow to go with some locally heavy rain and gusty weather.

• Wow
Reactions: Gry

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going from a high of 62 today to high of 31 tomorrow with a wind chill down to 15 in the morning! Anything goes for weather here! Stay warm out there! Smoke one to stay warm!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high of 34F today, wind chills have been steady around 20 F all day! Sun is out though! Its really cold compared to yesterday. If you don't like the weather, just wait. Its going to be 51 Friday.