What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w HPS users....

Minipurz

My first real 250 grow :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im waitng for the first vertical circular 1 pound 250watt harvest, if we dont dream and try to manifest it itll never happen, plenty of people getting close to 7 ounces with it horizontal, add much more surfce area for the light to reach and its a goal i think someone or myself is going to hit real soon. great grows guys, very inspirational.

Ekz_Ray

i finally got hooked up, then i gotta chick pregnant and that killed it fa sho...
but i did get 2oz of mazar, 3oz arjans haze #1, and 4.5 super silver haze.dont know when or even if i will b starting back up... but yo thangs is lookin awsome up in here as always, yall keep it up and hopefully i will b rejoining the ranks.

peace :abduct: and im out...

jawnroot

In perusing the 250 thread, I've noticed a few of you are using CMH. Care to offer any comment, regarding CMH vs. standard HPS?

guanito

I like the fuller spectrum. It allows my to take good pictures.
I don't think there's an appreciable difference between performance otherwise.
CMH runs a few degrees cooler as well.
I keep a standard as a backup.

Mordor

First 250 grow Skunk#1

First 250 grow Skunk#1

Hi Boys,can allow me join to 250 hps ?!:canabis:
Skunk#1 ,Soil,Organic,5 plants ; 0,80 m X 0,80 m X 1,20 m Flower room!:smokeit:

Attachments

• Sk-1.jpg
    Sk-1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 17
  • Sk-2.jpg
    Sk-2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 10

Mordor

Gold Color !?

Gold Color !?

In the Final stage of Flowering all Crop turned from from light green to grey! After finishing of cure they have that color..

FarmerGreen

minipurz- thats a lot a bud. How long did you veg for, how much room you growing in?

jawnroot- I gather the spectrum is better and produces better results, but the best thing is you can use the same ballast as the hps. So easy switch over

Minipurz

minipurz- thats a lot a bud. How long did you veg for, how much room you growing in?

Oh lol.. Posted some that wasnt from 12/12. The big branched one I put inside in september or something like that.

Cause if theres something my harvest wasnt its "a lot of bud" :p

But nvm. it works :D

EDIT: lol, thought this was the 12/12 thread.. Nevermind.. It vegged for some months but was in too little container without nutes for too long.. so only the top was left when i got her in.

Last edited:

jus'plain'gill

I've got an old 250 HPS that I used for about two months about 7 years ago. It has been stored in the same spot since without being disturbed much. I've plugged it in a half dozen times over the past 7 years to show its brightness to someone or just remind myself.

My question is: Should I be worried about using it after it having sat for so long? Anything I should be concerned about? I'll clean it up to the degree I can, taking off the case and blowing dust out but that's about all I can think of.

.JPG