What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$229 for 800w LED.....how bad can it be?

Ca++

1st pic is from a $800 LED using Samsung LM301H Chips
View attachment 18804021
The LM301 series were flip chips. Mine don't show the anode connection as yours does. Which offers few explanations
iu

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HLG uses Samsung LM301H on their boards. 1st pic is of my HLG Diablo 650R. I also built a custom HLG using QB288 V2 R/B SPEC 300 watt. These also use LM301H..

Last edited:

driver77

Taken this morning. :cool: These are going to be niiice! Trichs on fan leaves too, bubble hash makers. Canopy penetration seems good. I'll get a good look at the rest of them soon.
20230128_080911[655].jpg

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will be fine IMO. Your next run starting from day 1 flower will show any issue the LED might have. I looked for a spectrum app but can't find any that use the camera to measure. Won't be very accurate but would give a ball park.. PPFD apps are easy to find.

Last edited:

driver77

They will be fine IMO. Your next run starting from day 1 flower will show any issue the LED might have. I looked for a spectrum app but can't find any that use the camera to measure. Won't be very accurate but would give a ball park.. PPFD apps are easy to find.
Got some seeds in paper towels now! Gelato and Skittles auto's.

driver77

Looks like they're gone....see new price on remote model for over $500 now. Hope you guys got yours!
New grow from seedling about to start. :)

driver77

Looks like they decided NOT to raise prices?? Back to $239 $269???
Some obvious lack of communication somewhere lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problems to report on this ICC.. I put in my last plant of Animal Piss, and my APP Super skunk mom. The APPSS mom was too big so I rooted a new mom.. APPSS has some Defiencys so she's going under this LED, not in the best shape. Lets see if she gets worse.

ICC Before
DSCN5949.JPG

ICC after.
DSCN6037.JPG
DSCN6040.JPG
DSCN6042.JPG

ICC

Last edited:

driver77

Them things are frosty!! I got some sprouts to move in soon to see how it veg'es. Got 4 so 2 will go under this light and 2 will be under 400w of Bestva's
I used the phone app color and got 5400k for this light...Bestva's were 5700k....not sure what that means though??

driver77

Top 2 are the Skittles starting to bulk up.
Developed buds are dense, heavy and covered with trich's. Very pleased so far.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to move the APPSS mom out. She was too tall for the tent. I put in 3 BLD dom small plants in her place.

driver77

Next girls to go in...12 days from seed today...2 on left are Critical+ 2.0 auto's and 2 on right are Skittles auto's....bottom right got some weird stuff going on, ffof a bit hot for it??....one of the others I've grown started like that too.....A couple of the NL in tent now should be finishing up in a couple weeks to make room.
20230210_130609[675].jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts