What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
The last of the headband. Had a good bit of loss with these due to the leaf spot but it's definitely good bud from what I have smoked so far. Very 😊, mostly done for the season minus a handful of bud that I'll get whenever.

full

full

full

full

full

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Satori Swamp Tube Grow in Massachusetts, North of Boston.

View media item 18714438
Man, those plants reached epic heights. I love the way the plants are competing with the tree canopy above for sunlight. It is surreal to see those plants towering above the farmer. Those monsters are easily twelve feet tall, and their trunks are built to take the weight of that buddage.

Wow, this is the mother of all swamp grows, and I speak as a fellow swamp tube grower of many years in good standing. My hat is off to you sir, with respect and humility.

ccgnz

I took these pics yesterday of an ECSD in my new bed that was attacked hard by a groud hog 4-5 weeks ago and I wrapped another cage around it but neglected to do any defoliation on the plant and left it to neglect until yesterday when I was doing work in that area.

View attachment 18892178

this is how the progression of the leaf spot looks when it's neglected in my swampy plots.
View attachment 18892179

once it gets on the tiny bud leaves the rot spreads to the inside and then in 7-10 days I see 2-3 day rain spell where the plants never dry and it's game over.

gotta remove the dead tissue as soon as you see it the spores are there and the rain spreads them.

View attachment 18892180

View attachment 18892182

the tops still look ok but it starts out invisible and I suspect they will fail shortly.

View attachment 18892183

I have a couple others that I kept up with near this plant and they are still looking decent...
Hey everyone,I'm CC,I'm a late 50's MA outdoor dude who's been at it since 19yrs old.You guys seem to know what's up,concerning g.hogs,here's what I do,grab a lb. or so of Habanero peppers,half them,boil in a gallon of water,wear gloves and take outside to let cool(vapors are nasty),when cooled mash them through a strainer back into the pot,discard,pour pot liquid through a strainer,you canadd another 1/2 gal to gal of water to make a gal and a half,wear gloves for all this process.Pour finished liquid into a spray bottle and spray plants weekly or as needed.Result,nothing touches or FKs w/ your plants,also you can add gentle soap(I use Murphy's hand soap no phosphate w/lemon verbena)and spray at dusk for insect repellent preventively also.If I see bugs I'll add pyrethrine once during late summer,1-2 wks into flower I add BT to my soap/pepper mix and no bud worms.