What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2022 fresh herijuana seed directly from woodhorse

rolandomota

Hi I just received an order for this from the original breeder woodhorse seeds im getting ready for a spring start im not sure what I will grow yet but it's that time of year folks the the transaction went smoothly no problem at all the dude only is on Instagram I hit him up by e mail its easy to find dont be stuck and stubborn if you joined here you can join anywhere dont be lazy

Fitzera

Hi I just received an order for this from the original breeder woodhorse seeds im getting ready for a spring start im not sure what I will grow yet but it's that time of year folks the the transaction went smoothly no problem at all the dude only is on Instagram I hit him up by e mail its easy to find dont be stuck and stubborn if you joined here you can join anywhere dont be lazy

I've recently started following him, he does have a website with info Medusa.ca. if I had spare funds I'd be making an order myself.

ChopperRead

Grew this recently from old stock and also grabbed a couple of packs of the new heri ibl stock for the vault!

Attachments

• 20220421_113942.jpg
    20220421_113942.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 121

need4weed

Veteran
Hence legal disclaimers from all seed sellers, most countries is legal to buy and sell cannabis seeds, germination of said seeds is another matter. Your post is a bit perplexing

Prs2xs

Hi @rolandomota
I know this is an old thread, but if you grew out the heri, how was it? I bought some of those beans based on the herijuana reputation of high potency, but haven't cracked them yet.

mr.brunch

Veteran
The post mentions acquiring marijuana seeds from a breeder called Woodhorse Seeds. Growing marijuana is illegal in most places and can have harmful consequences. Please be aware of the legal and health risks involved before making any decisions.
It’s a weed site… did you expect donut recipes? although we’ve probably got that covered somewhere

This reads like the chat gpt shite You get on Twitter