What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2021 Emerald Triangle O.D.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Hola,

Im going to be growing in Lake County again

Last year I grew 130+ Lbs, but my partner took almost all, including the seeds I made.
I was able to salvage a few pounds and some of the seeds I made, thank god I collected some seeds a week before harvest.

The seeds I made this past season are:
O.G. "f2"
70's Hawaiian F3
O.G. x 70's Hawaiian
OG x Brasilian Landrace
Sinai x Brasilian Landrace
(NYCD x Straberry Diesel x Purple Diesel) x Hawaiian
Metal Malawi x GTxCC x O.G.

Growing in this valley is pretty epic.
I call it North Death Valley.
Super dry and hot. So fucking hot.
Like 6 weeks of 115?F
At midnight, it might drop below 100? for a couple hourse.
Definitely a sequester terpene environment.
Not a lot of police so they focus on the methheads and cartels, and holy fuck are there a lot of those.

Im doing a full term.
And maybe one light dep run to recover from last year's rip off.

Last season was my first time growing in this region and had to remediate a plot that was burned down 2 yrs lrior and left fallow since.
So, remediating toxic plastics in the soil; restoring minerals, fertility, and microbes to the soil; restoring biodiversity.

It turned out well, because I won Best Buds Of The Valley.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Seeds Im popping for this season:

(Angola Red x Original Haze) x Zamaldelica x Apollo 11genius

Ghana, f2'ed by TTX/w89

VITALITY #3

Metal Malawi x GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake.

German Landrace, by TTX/W89

Devils Tit F2 x GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake
- very sativa

Pre98 Blueberry Sativa x TrueBlueBerry f2 x GDP

3.8% THCV strain from Humboldt

BEL 1970's Short Indica

Magnum Opus- LongValleyRoyalKush f10 x Chem 91 x M10 Afghan

My Blueberry Muffin from my year in Napa(2018)

Chem Dog S1 x Chem 91 x Chem 4 (Green Beaver Seeds)

BEL NL x Haze

GoldenTiger x Cherry Cake x Dream Beaver x GTxCC

Blueberry Blast x Golden Tiger x Congo x Kandahar

1970's OG x Brasilian

BEL 1970's Hawiian F3- Swazi Creeper pheno

Chocolate Trip x Bubba Kush x GTxCC x Goji OG IX

Federation's Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Highland Malawi

Goji OG Bx

African Blueberry - original(2016)

BEL 70's Hawaiian F3 and F2

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Diesels from last year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-213203_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-213203_Photos.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 50

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Germinated, so far:

9 - 2020, 70's OG x Brasil landrace

1 - 2020 Sativa x Brasil

20 - 2020, 70s Hawaiian(roller girl)

11- Napa BB Muffin

2 - Federation's Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Highland Malawi

5 - African BB

11- 2020 70's Hawaiian

1- Chem 91 x Chem 4

3 - Magnum Opus x Chem 91 x M10 Afghan

8 - 2020 70s OG x 70s Hawaiian

14 - 2020, 70's OG

4 - Napa, Devils Tit F2 x GTxCC x Napa mix

"at midnight it might drop below 100". Everyday in Lake Co drops below 100 everyday, a typical summer day is like a high of 97 and a low of 62. Most years it doesnt get to 115, that is very rare. You're right about most of the other things though, Ive lived here for over 25 years.
I'm curious to see how your strains do here, I think they will do well, you've got some older looking strains there, some nice sativas.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
"at midnight it might drop below 100". Everyday in Lake Co drops below 100 everyday, a typical summer day is like a high of 97 and a low of 62. Most years it doesnt get to 115, that is very rare. You're right about most of the other things though, Ive lived here for over 25 years.
I'm curious to see how your strains do here, I think they will do well, you've got some older looking strains there, some nice sativas.

I was at a very unique microclimate, had sun all day.
Andz the mountains of the valley keep the spot super warm with radiant energy.
Honestly, one of the hottest spots in all of the county.

But yeah, you're right, if I were to drive into Lower Lake, yeah that would be unheard of.

This year Im in a different spot but same valley.
Better water this time :)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I have a bunch of pics from last season here in Lake County, but having trouble posting them from my phone

Bear/bare? with me

Thcvhunter, sounds like a nice spot, probably a place where PM or budrot wont infiltrate easily, Lake Co is better than Mendo when it comes to molds. Good luck this year.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Anybody work with Wachuma?

I got into it at Dirtybird 2019.
Then I was part of a church and helped them prep and brew for several ceremonies.

Now I have several of my own mystery cuts and have made a few brews so far.

Its really beautiful, gentle medicine.
Heart opening, like cacao.

Its spirit animal is the hummingbird.
And I had humminbirds visit me pretty much everday at the garden last year. It was a nice respite because my lartner left me stranded on the hill, so it was a rough but beautiful time.

I highly recommend combining hapay(tobacco snuff) when using Wachuma. They play nicely together.
In fact, I need to order more hapay, Ive been out of it for a couple weeks and really its one of the best medicines for my headspace.

hellfire

Anybody work with Wachuma?

I got into it at Dirtybird 2019.
Then I was part of a church and helped them prep and brew for several ceremonies.

Now I have several of my own mystery cuts and have made a few brews so far.

Its really beautiful, gentle medicine.
Heart opening, like cacao.

Its spirit animal is the hummingbird.
And I had humminbirds visit me pretty much everday at the garden last year. It was a nice respite because my lartner left me stranded on the hill, so it was a rough but beautiful time.

I highly recommend combining hapay(tobacco snuff) when using Wachuma. They play nicely together.
In fact, I need to order more hapay, Ive been out of it for a couple weeks and really its one of the best medicines for my headspace.

I have used rapè in combination with peyote. It is similar affects as you have experienced the two work very well together. Have you looked into kambo at all?

Nice thread, hopping along for the ride :lurk: