What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2021 census

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Who is going to be filling out the census form this year? I'm not.
Did you know that you don't have to as it is addressed to 'the resident' not to you personally?
When the form arrives in the mail just write 'return to sender' on it and put it in a mailbox and that is it, if they keep trying to contact you then keep writing 'return to sender' on anything with 'to the resident' on it, they cannot fine you as it is not addressed to you.
If they come to your door then just say 'that is not addressed to me so I cannot accept it' and shut the door, there is nothing they can do, no fines, no arrest, nothing.

Things Are About to Get Real
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OFeIeocfflEr/

G

I fill in some bs..always make me sound like the poorest c#nt on earth. Scomo is just trying to figure out how deep he can put his hands in our pockets and the crowd seems to be blind

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Why would anyone be worried about filling in the census?
(I may regret asking that).
:gday:

Last edited: