What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
8-21 update

8-21 update

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Lebanese #1

Lebanese #1 with full top cola (bad backlighting).

Lebanese #2
All the plants seem happy and healthy. All of the girls are in flowering now. A couple of the Haze crosses I'm running are just getting started.
It will be close if they finish properly. I will determine later if I'm going to heat the greenhouse for a couple plants. They better be very special!
Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-1 updates

9-1 updates

Happy Memorial Weekend!
My two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights were dry, fully trimmed and placed in curing jars today.
Plant #1 had 7.5 ounces and plant #2 had 8.3 ounces total dry weight. For a total of 15.8 ounces or 447.77 grams. These were double planted in a 45 gallon grow bag. I'm confident if they were single planted they would have produced better. For such a short vegetative and flowering cycle I'm very impressed. If you haven't tried Auto's before, Give this strain from Ace a try. They were done right, heavy dense buds of high quality.
Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-2 update

9-2 update

Hello my friends,
Here is an update of the greenhouse this week. There isn't enough room inside to take individual plant pictures.

A shot from the door.

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Lebanese #2

Lebanese #1

My outdoor Original Glue with a Crazy horse in front. The Crazy horse was a late edition to the party. I started 12 plants for a friend and he didn't show up to pick them up on schedule. So I took two of them and started them for myself. They needed replanting and I liked the looks of the plants.
Crazy horse is a cross of LA Confidential x Ganesh I did about 5 or 6 years ago. This is an f2, I stopped working with them as I've been pursuing CBD and some other strains.
Peace MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-7 update

9-7 update

Hello my friends, Here is some pictures from this week of the ladies.

A door shot into the greenhouse.

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Lebanese #2

Lebanese #1
There isn't enough room to take individual plant pictures.
Have a great weekend! Peace MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-18 updates

9-18 updates

Hello all,
Here is an update of what's going on in the greenhouse this week.

Here is my Lebanese #1, she is re flowering again. She is only gaining bud weight now. All stretching has stopped and bud density is increasing.

This is Lebanese #2 from two different sides. This plant has been a pure joy to have and watch grow. She was pollinated by a f4 Blueberry male from DJ Short's line. While the vast majority of her pistils have dyed back now. I will let her go a few more days to help mature any seeds. This could be a very special cross. I will run a few next season and see if the flowering onset time will work in this State. I'm focusing on genetics that start flowering in July or early August. Otherwise plants don't finish well under natural greenhouse conditions.
I hope you all have a great week! Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my friends.
Very rainy and cooler weather than expected. 50's for the high next week or so. I will see how several strains cope with adverse conditions. The Lebanese are doing well.
They will be the majority of next year's grow. I will play the cards I have. Auto's and fast flowering plants are my hand. I will make them the best they can be.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Oh man... Those Lebanese plants look absolutely phenomenal.

What strain is this again?
ACE has them, right?

I may just get a pack of seeds from Dubi & Co. for next season.

I'm in cold, crummy Massachusetts, and need a mold resistant, early finisher like that one.

Currently, I'm growing some earlier stock of Nepalese Jamaican back from when Reeferman was breeding them -and where Ace's Charlie Garcia got his stock from.
They're from around 2006-2009, but the line was kept going by some friends of mine and I was gifted seeds.

Grew them last year, no purple at all, but they were all great yielders and stunk to high heaven. They all finished by mid-October, thankfully, but were susceptible to botrytis (AKA bud rot,) and required careful monitoring and treatments of GreenCure to finish off.

This year, they're doing better because I put them under a greenhouse with the sides open and am keeping those soaking rains off.

Still, I am looking to increase my stock rotation and really REALLY want that Lebanese you have.

I'd even do a 45N test grow of them for you if you wanted.

FWIW, I have seeds I made from a really hardy male NJ that stunk and was sticky to the touch and impregnated the best females in my plot.

I've got viable seeds of that old line of the NJ stock.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Scorpion, yes these are from Ace. Most of what I run each season is. I did two crosses with the Lebanese males I had. One with the Auto Malawi for and one with DJ's Blueberry male to a Lebanese female. The short stalks one in my pictures.
I will be testing some f1's next season.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my friends, this weekend the bushy Lebanese will come down. The balance will stay into October. The weather has been poor for flowering this September. The Auto Malawi and the Lebanese have proven to be spectacular genetics. I will work with those two strains heavily in the future.
I will post some pictures when I get a chance.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
It's Sunday and I'm going to wait on the harvest of the Lebanese. She's still pushing out a few pistils. We haven't had any sunshine to speak of all September. Combined with very overcast skies and low temperatures.
The auto's and Lebanese genetics are my sweet spot for growing. At least for the environment I prefer to grow in. The plants are more productive in a greenhouse than they were in my indoor grows. They did have more trichomes indoors than they do outside in the greenhouse.
Since my passion is for medical purposes, I choose natural resources for my growing.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my friends, I have been working a lot recently. Today I trimmed a few more plants. A Panama Deep Chunk and a Lebanese x Erdpurt. I'm filling up jars quickly, I will have to buy more soon. Both of these plants were very sticky to work with. I prefer to trim while the plants are still alive. I was to busy with work this season during harvest. I have several plants yet to trim and cure. All are dry and hanging waiting their turn.
Have a great week! Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Well I have just over 200 joints rolled with my cigarette rolling machine. I was going to give them away to celebrate the passing of Measure 3. It didn't pass, so I say celebrate life!
I will continue to roll another 300. I have several cigar tins I will fill and give as presents this Christmas. Keeping it OLD SCHOOL.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my friends, the curing is going well. Some of my patients have received some buds already. I'm still bummed that Measure 3 didn't pass. I will have to stay with just a few patients again this year.
I have refined my grow environment and genetics. A big shout out to Aceseeds.org for their help. Merry Christmas to you all.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
2019 is only hours away. I have my line up for the upcoming season set. I unfortunately will be growing and donating cured buds illegally again. It will be at least two years before I can actually help others legally.
I have my genetics nailed down pretty well. I have tested about 75 strains in North Dakota. I'm still trying a Landrace here and there. I have about 6 Landrace strains to test yet. Only the Highland Nepalese will make the greenhouse this season. I will have one Mazar I Sharif outside.

I wish all of you a Happy New Year's! Happy growing. Peace. MedDakotabis

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Belated happy new year to ya! Bummer that Measure 3 was a bust.

I've been getting my kicks on the east side with literal lettuce in a deattached and unheated garage that gets opened and closed all too often. 600w HPS in a 4x4 with a flood and drain table. Even with -32 last week and -20 today, the water has yet to freeze despite occasional ice in the 60 gal rez and the plants are hanging on though last week shocked em. Surprisingly, I think I could pull off chile pepper or MJ if I backed off on ventilation, but the RH would be high and growth rate would be slow from temp and vapor pressure deficit.

Keep on keeping on man. Blizzards and cold, high altitude dessert, apartment rentals, the wife, stupid laws... nothing has stopped me from growing somethin.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Catman, it's great to hear from you brother. Yes it has been cold, so f...ing cold. I don't have anything going myself. Still selecting genetics and number of each plant. I hope this is my best season yet. I'm only running a few strains this season. ( Purple Satellite, Auto Zamaldelica, Grape and Nepali Blue). I would like to have one Baglung Nepalese and a Highland Nepalese in the greenhouse also. Take care my friend.
Peace

cogitech

Such an amazing thread!

I will be working with some Lebanese this season and I am planning to cross it with one or two other strains. I am considering Erdpurt. Can you tell me more about how your Leb x Erdpurt produced? Bud density? Yeild? Flavor/smell?

Thanks in advance and best of luck with this coming season!

Badfishy1

Such an amazing thread!

I will be working with some Lebanese this season and I am planning to cross it with one or two other strains. I am considering Erdpurt. Can you tell me more about how your Leb x Erdpurt produced? Bud density? Yeild? Flavor/smell?

Thanks in advance and best of luck with this coming season!

This guy... welcome bud

Latest posts

Latest posts