What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017....what a life with my leagle home grow!

starsdusted

I use cannabis for horrible foot pain from failed surgery, a smattering of add/bipolar, and I wrestle with the effects of an overactive immune system...well..for two years now I have been off of pysc meds, my guts have settled, and I'm off of opiate's! I also have alcholism..and the use of cannabis has not caused me any desire t to drink.. the inhalation of cannabis triggered tobacco addiction in me F. I had quit that for 23 years...go figure

D.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A warm welcome to ic,,
Very best of luck with your present and future endeavors,,
stay well,,,
peace and regards from an overcast NE London,,,,,944s2

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag.

Good to hear you've kicked a couple bad habits & got off those nasty pills. Sorry you picked up another. You'll work through it, I'm sure.
:tiphat:

X

xavier7995

Enjoy the legal growing, it's a great hobby to keep you busy.

starsdusted

Thank all of you for your well wishes..

Onto the third year now...as a hobby grower the great entity has been good to me.. my grows have been so fulfilling..

My seed came from Centennial Seed in Lafyette Colorado, I have grown otto2, boax, watermelon haze, rio negro columbian, and WapiOHappa,
with great success. The clones/plants I've been able to cross pollon onto are ice, Durban poison, lemon poison, sour jefe, sour diesel, bluedream, blueberry headband, legend of 91, lemon diesel, red haired stranger, WapiOHappa x columbian. I'm missing something...? Oh well..more info in the proper forum topics...

I see all this seed for sale...I'd like to get some..but got stung badly at THC Farmer .. any suggestions about smart seed buying? How do the banks work.. what or who are the creepy money changers..it's illegal for seed in the USA..how to do it safely. Can I drive to Canada to a reputable seed seller and get seed...or a bar in Humboldt County?...who would I donate landrace seed to?

Alotiduno...Stardust

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I ran the 21, Further, WiapioHapa, NepaleseWatermelonHashplant and some others from Centennial Seed. The guy is a great guy. He gifted me all these beans to run. I still got the 21 in an unopened pack. I made some sweet crosses with the 21. It was herm prone, but a decent plant none the less.
How was the Nepalese Watermelon Hashplant? I havent popped any yet.

starsdusted

Nepalese Watermelon.."Haze"..

Nepalese Watermelon.."Haze"..

I grew 13 of what we're labeled Nepalese watermelon haze. They impressed me with there height, half as high as a telephone pole! Most were hermis and males. Two plants were committed female, one sativa green and one black/purple. I preformed thin layer chromatography on both plants, an was taken by the simplicity of the cannabinoid profile present.. look at **** for more documentation. The smell..well it doesn't smell like cannabis! To me a sweet flower watermelon, blackpepper. The effect, is a very clean, and a functional sensation. I started them in greenhouse in January, outside in May, pruned an dug up the two plants to save them from frosting. Placed them in an 80° heated greenhouse, and the seed was ripe in February 2018..100+ green seed, an 56 purp black seed. I like the clean effect of the nepalese strain..the black one is wickedly attractive an potent..I will be committing more effort to the black nepealese..