What's new

2010 IC Mag 420 Cup Info

M

mosca negra

Hola Gypsy & Old Pink!

Have you any details you would like to share on the IC Mag 420 Cup? Seeing as the Cup is only a few short months away, many of us would like to start planning...

Cheers!

MN

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Mosca,

I heard recently that there were no plans to change the required amount for entry (just one small detail) although I would still wait for official confirmation of that :)

cheers
j

jinx 420

My wife and I are hopping the pond this April and would be so gracious to attend this breeder's cup/IC420 cup.A few questions, 1]Do we get to meet growers such as Soma? 2]who can attend and what kind of passes are there(day and judges) 3] how much are these passes and last where in the dam is this held?If someone could answer these questions for us we would greatly appreciate it,thank you.

H

Hoover_lungz

Hopefully i should be entering this year:) got 5 weeks til harvest so i should be ready.

Gonna make sum more oils this year but not with the cheese this time, ill surprise you guys, gonna get ojd to give me hand making it as he is hash carnosiour.

THC4SIM

niceOne OldPink!,
gives everyone plenty time to get there shit together!

see you guys soon....

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
i already asked a while ago, but no reply, would it be possible to send some goodies from nepal for you Ic peeps to enjoy ?
i ld have loved to be there... next time !

THC4SIM

Titoon thats real cool of you bro!!
im sure someone will hook up a safe addy via PM for you to send some contributions!!
all very welcome!

see ya there Jamie, and i know for a fact im gunna bump into you Karma..
see u all soon!

niceOne!

Latest posts

Latest posts