What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200a panel inside flowering room?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah man sure it pays off in the long run to plan it well. Go through a whole run in your head, even, see if things can get to be where it makes sense for them to be. I know you make some mad 3d sketches so I bet it ain't hard to imagine it as a whole and with stuff going through it.

highfidelity

Yeah man sure it pays off in the long run to plan it well. Go through a whole run in your head, even, see if things can get to be where it makes sense for them to be. I know you make some mad 3d sketches so I bet it ain't hard to imagine it as a whole and with stuff going through it.
Definitely. The funny thing is, I made the sketches because I can't imagine it 😂. It's a thing called aphantasia which is basically inability to conjure mental images. Closing my eyes is pitch black no matter what I try to picture so instead I get ideas on paper instead. Same deal though it's good to get an idea of what may happen through the run for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts