What's new

2 x 2 -- Sunset Runtz in 15 Gallons of Living Soil

EV3R

Stretch is slowing down and flowers are setting in so I went ahead and cleaned up the lowers. I hit her pretty hard with the defoliation today. She's drinking like a fish.

2022-02-10 22.17.39.png

2022-02-10 22.05.28.png

2022-02-10 22.05.36.png

2022-02-10 22.26.33-2.png

2022-02-08 21.51.40-2.png

2022-02-10 22.14.31.png

Cocolores

Nice grow so far, good leave producer.
8 days for getting roots is a short time outside a aerocloner.
What is your methode?

EV3R

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Life has been busy this month. I'm just starting week 6.

Once again, I vegged too long and this girl stretched right into the light. I have light bleaching on my tallest top, and you see pretty heavy taco'ing on the leaves from heat stress. I should have scrogged it like I did my last run.

Honestly though, I'm not too worried about this plant. The primary goal of this grow was to get some clones to preserve my genetics because I only had 4 seeds left, and I managed that at least. Even though 3 out of my last 4 seeds did not pop. I have a few healthy mother plants now, and I even gave away some clones.

So this plant isn't too pretty, but whatever smoke I get off of her will be dank for sure. I learned that from the first run.

I'm already getting clones ready for the next round. 3 weeks until harvest.

Full screen this video in 1080p.

Last edited:

EV3R

It's like a taco shop up in here 😁🤣

Really amazing genetics. I wish you guys could smell this. I just haven't done her justice yet 😑

2022-03-08 22.47.36.png

EV3R

:good:so far, so good. man. keep up the nice work. :plant grow:

Thanks for stopping by! The light is still working great 👍

Maybe a little too good because apparently I have a habit of filling this 2x2 full of too much plant 😆

Nice grow so far, good leave producer.

8 days for getting roots is a short time outside a aerocloner.

What is your methode?

Heya! Thanks so much. Looking back at my calendar, I think it was more like 10 days.

But I just took some jiffy pucks I had laying around, and I soaked them in a solution of Rootwise Mycrobe Complete, Aloe Vera Flakes, and Rootwise Enzyme Elixir. Then I took my cuttings, exposed the stems, dipped them in rooting powder, and squeezed them into the pucks. I sprayed the inside of the lid of a humidity dome, and I set them on a shelf under a normal house lamp. I didn't even use a grow light. Every day I misted the inside of the lid, but I never watered the pucks again. They stayed pretty moist inside the dome. I was intentionally trying to avoid getting them too wet. In a little over a week I had roots. Probably just got lucky 😁

I actually did two rounds this way as I wanted to make some clones for a friend too 👍

Those are some great skills Ev3R!!

Hi there! Thank you for the kind words. This is only my second grow after taking a decade off from growing. So I'm not really back to where I used to be skill wise, but at least I am recognizing the mistakes I am making, and eventually I'll get it right again 😁😎

I'm having fun messing around in my little garden, and that's what it's all about for me.

Thanks everybody!

EV3R

I topped for a scrog using the LBH classic "4-way LST" just like I did last time. But last time I broke off one of the main branches so I only had a 3-way LST, and I still managed to pull about 7 ounces.

This time I decided not to scrog it because I was thinking this was just a quick plant to get some clones.

But that was a mistake. Look at these beefy stems. It would have been a nice scrog. Agsil16H putting in work.

Edit: Video is in next post. I was having trouble with the embed.

EV3R

The long wand on my chapin rocks for watering in a small tent

Not everyone enjoys it though 😶

EV3R

Update: End of Week 7

Edit: Daily motion removed my video again for no apparent reason.

I'm over posting videos 😞

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts