What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15 things to do on 420 in Portland that are probably better a little high

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
By Lizzy Acker
share-22png-cff0fe491e9a1728.png

This list is for the casual cannabis user. For the person who identifies as a marijuana smoker dead last in a long line of identities but still, you know, occasionally likes to use a little legal weed.
This is for the person who wouldn’t mind giving a nod to 420, the marijuana holiday, but does not want to involve bongo drums, frisbee golf or a hacky sack. If this is you, please, read on to discover 15 things you can do to celebrate 420 in Portland, even if you don’t own a single item of tie dye apparel.

the skinny...
http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2017/04/things_to_do_on_420_in_portlan.html#incart_m-rpt-2

solofoe

I can speak from experience that OMSI while lit is fantastic... then again I'm a giant child with a child.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Have sex in that park by the water...yeehaw...I used to jump freight trains through there and always stopped and then visited Vancouver

Latest posts

Latest posts