What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

100w cfl Stealth Grow

GanjaLion

Thanks Tyrone! been hanging 8 or 9 days so far, im going to let the other plant go as long as I can. Im going to be leaving the country on wednesday for 7 days, Ill chop it and hang it before I go. Too bad theres not much going on in amsterdam anymore hehe, ill be there for a day or 2 before I head out to the middle east 🏜️🏜️🏜️

GanjaLion

Been gone another 10 days and amazed my clones stayed alive with 1 watering before I left. Really blown away by that, I love my blue cheese cut and my gmo cut I was really worried to lose it.

I did lose a Lemon Cheese bushy, but I still got Lemon Cheese Tall which has a sprite flavor spicy, metallic citrus that I like better anyway.
IMG_20221013_104726492.jpg

I have a spider whos been living in there since I left early september, He actually kicks alot of ass and catches gnats. Hes really chill, doesnt care when I get water on him and just rebuilds his web. Ill try to get a video of it feeding on a gnat, just gotta be lucky timing.

IMG_20221013_104646095.jpg

Going to get back at it now and grow out for a harvest now that I have time

TyroneShoelace

Congrats on keeping everything alive and healthy in your absence! I have been traveling a lot lately as well and have not had quite the same results. But it's clearly another reason to ditch hydro. Your grow is inspiring!

Are you amending the soil before you get growing?

GanjaLion

Hey, thanks Tyrone appreciate it! Thats still awesome you were able to go away in flower and come back to plants, mine made it as little clones but I think if I was in flower I wouldve sunk the ship hehe.

Yes I will be amending before the next run, Ill mostly just be feeding with these huge mushroom blocks. some malted rye, worm castings, kelp, egg shell dust and thats about it. I think im good on rock minerals for a few runs, so I will just conserve it.

IMG_20221015_101751997.jpg

GanjaLion

Hey zapr! Haha thanks yea thats my mushroom tent, I keep it pretty crisp. I converted it for now dedicating the space to 2 gmo plants for a batch of fresh frozen ice hash, its almost effortless getting a good yield of fire hash with this strain compared to some others.

The current mom room will be down sized to a shoes box sized container loll, It will fit all 5 of my cultivars as long as I tend to them often. This will free up enough space for me to flower out both spaces when I get back.

Im leaving the country to draculas part of the world for 10 days next week, so I will definitely be on edge thinking about my plants while im gone hehe. Once I get back, its green light all the way!

GanjaLion

Day 31 gmo flowering, at max vertical height unless I dim the light. Should be good though the stretch is over and the tops fall over on this strain anyway when they put on weight instead of going higher.

IMG_20230303_090046367.jpg

GanjaLion

Good luck all, done diddy with posting on here, Threads without pictures are more active than mine, I can keep a personal diary I dont have to do this lol if nobody cares, peace and good adventures for all!

awesome grow . I used a cfl once to supplement some flowering plants .
Took me 2 days to realize they didnt do much and already got rid of em
Mad respect to you for sticking with em

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts