What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Acre / 1000 plant grow

Reaper

Dynamed

Attachments

• IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 22
G

Gr33nSanta

How would you go about curing this size of a crop?

garbage bins? lol, maybe garbage bins lined with the big paper bags they sell at home depot to collect fall leaves and what not.

I dont know I love using paper or cardboard for desiccant for the first sweat. That's just me. On a small scale I do my first sweat in beerflats (2, one with the goodies and one as a lid) then into a plastic garbage bag. I can stack them and have a whole bunch of them kicking around. I really love the beerflats, kind of new for me started using them heavily about a year ago, they are everywhere now I use them for everything, great stackability!

DunHav`nFun

I always used food grade 5 gal "free" pickle buckets with rubber gaskets in the lids , but it was at most 40 buckets for 80 lbs +/- at a time.....but.....

They`d already been brought down to 62% RH in the drying rooms with dehueys and air exchange twice per minute before going in the buckets , so no extra burping was needed.....now.....

Anxious to see whatcha come up with Bro....Hope all`s goin well.....and.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

JVonChron

plastic bins/totes with the best sealing lids you can find. or you can get those 3/4ft tall paper yard clipping bags from hardware store(just imagine a giant paper grocery bag).

redlaser

Veteran
When using plastic totes, a large trash bag between the lid and bottom will help seal it better to slow moisture loss in curing and drying

ODF

Hey. Got any more of them pics for us?

Also remember your threads from way back when. Good to see you around.

Dankdude

A figment of your imagination
Mentor
I'm curious as to what the final weight is.
I just scored an acre in the mountains of Colorado for next years grow. South facing meadow surrounded with an 8 foot tall fence at 6800 foot above sea level.

thejact55

Amazing to behold. Ive been looking at getting 5-10 acres this spring. Im scared i might do something silly like this lol. Great job reaper. Let us know the results.

M

moose eater

I'm hoping reaper is OK. It's been a while since he posted, and he had said he'd let us know.

Maybe he's waiting until things are settled in an end-goal sort of way, but the total silence has me a bit worried. Seriously.

M

moose eater

Everything is OK guys. Been really busy. Just taking my time on the curing and the final hand manicure.

This is where we wag our index fingers at you like we're you're mother, scolding you for having worried us so much.. :biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as always i'm late to the party

awesome to see you around again Reaper.

beautiful fields :joint:

i guess it's trimmed, cured and packed by now, how did you do it?

mack 10

Veteran
I already asked him that G.
He replied with, they did it....'well!'
Respect.

A few details would be nice but may not be the best
For security.

Latest posts

Latest posts