What's new

1,000,000th going to the dam thread!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
sooo

some of you may remember your old buddy danabit.
after my trouble with the tennessee bureau of investigations my probation is coming to an end!!!!!

after several years of being a good boy my wife has chosen to allow us a no holds bared trip to the dam!!!

my trip will coincide with my birthday (early may) but i realize if i book my flits in advance ill save some loot.
my wife is not a smoker but she is a supportive gal. (she was nice enough to stick by me after the raid)
sooo i have a few questions ifin youse guys would be so kind as to indulge me

I. i grew a strain called stella blue...it was clone only and came from a shop called the bluebird (i think) does anyone have any info on this strain? it is a MUST SMOKE for me while im there.

II. could you please recommend a three star or better hotel close to the best shops?

III. one of the things we love to do is wander the countryside and absorb as much as possible of the natural beauty as possible, should we rent a car in order to get out of the cities?

IV. ive been out of the loop for quite some time sooo... what strains and phenos should i be on the lookout for?

V. for my stoner self is there anything i MUST do?

VI. does anyone have any info on all things equestrian? my wife is a life long horse woman and this is her crack LOL

thanks in advance for your help guys...

:TUP:

i realize that the tup smiley does not work here but all my old ogers will recognize!!!!

J

JackTheGrower

No advice but well wishes on the trip. It sounds like both of ya deserve it.

Horses? I don't remember seeing any horses in the City proper or at all for that mater..

Interesting thing to point out.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I stayed at Hotel Di-anna.. It was very nice, small rooms tho.. Its located very central, it was a perfect choice for me.. The only horses in DAM Ive seen are the Heineken horses delivering kegs to the bars.. My stoner advice is LEAVE AMSTERDAM AND GOTO HAARLEM.. Its the real weedcity.. Goto all 3 Willies Wortles they have excellent bud thats half the cost as bud in Dam.. Enjoy your trip, I wish I was going with... :rasta:

buzzmobile

Veteran
My stoner advice is LEAVE AMSTERDAM AND GOTO HAARLEM.. Its the real weedcity.. Goto all 3 Willies Wortles they have excellent bud thats half the cost as bud in Dam..

:yeahthatsI'll second that advice. Haarlem is a great town. While you're in A'dam be sure to check out the Van Gogh Museum.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check out the coffeshop anyday near amsterdam central station,i block away
it is the original home of the stella blue you talk off
then it went to barneys and everyother place in town,so best bet is to go to the source

hotel atlanta in the rembrandt area is nice 2-3 sstar i cant remeber
also city hotel also in rembrandt square
rembrandt sqaure is very nice area compared to up by central station(to many touts pushers and general tourist traps)

look out for og kush,sour d,chemdog ssh nevils haze nl5haze cheese
coffeshops to go to
katsu
dampkring
greay area
amnesia
greenplace
bluebird for hash, especially black hash
greenhouse(more for comfort 1 if not the best decorated place and very friendly staff)
barneys for a breakfast and you can buy weed and toke in there also

that should keep you busy on the stoner side

remeber to not just go to any coffeshop 95% of them have really crappy weed
you can find quality import hash all over town but again best to get from the places i listed
enjoy your trip
peace

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
:yeahthatsI'll second that advice. Haarlem is a great town. While you're in A'dam be sure to check out the Van Gogh Museum.

I'll 3rd that!

But check out dampkring for hash and NYCD.. Also old fave Super Silver Haze is worth a try :) Have a good one dude!

A

Amstel Light

i want to go with you .... i can stay in the grungiest hostel and carry your bags... i can say that I located stella for you... i can even dress up like a horsey(you know i'm big enough to pull it off)...i'll jack an audi A-10 and be your driver... hahaaa have a good trip friend...
glad you made it through the bullshit (my sociopathetic ass would have never made it)and next time keep the cat that can open doors in a bed room!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
best weed for the best prices in Amsterdam - no one else will tell you about this place cuz it's not in the red light district) take tram 1 or 17 to surinaamplein and go to either Bij or Boerenjongens (they're 1 min apart)

p.s Horses are BIG here (not literally like, they're not giant horses, I just mean popular) travel outside the city (especially around noordwijk and katwijk) and you'll find lots of horsey ppl, not sure about specific activites though :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah that borenjongens for sure
nice 1 jamieshoes
i always for get that place
i only been there a few times the they were having cnanabis cup busses taking you there

real big menu with great prices and some old favourites

i hope they enter the cup this year,il try and go anyway if i remeber about it

peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
its a little off the beaten track to be fair mate, and most folks dont venture that far, but I really wish they would, you'd see so many less "Dam weed is shit" threads.....lol :D

Latest posts

Latest posts